The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Philadelphia Flyers | Friday, October 15th, 2021 @ 4:00pm PDT | Sportsnet One, SN650

Rate this topic

goalie13

37 minutes ago, Pure961089 said:

I don't get why Green still hasn't promoted Hoglander to the top 6.  Pearson hasn't done much since he got here.  Empty netters count for 50% of this mans production.  He should be on the 3rd line with Dickinson and Highmore.  Hoglander generates scoring chances and is great in the corners.  He plays way bigger than his 5'9 height, is very strong on the puck.  He should be playing with Horvat and Garland.

I just don't think TG will play Garland and Hog together.  They are too similar as playing way above their weight class, but still in a low weight class.  If think Green is going to keep them separate and that limits the possibilities.  I don't know if I agree, but this at least makes sense to me.   

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Devron44 said:

Anyone going to Complain about these lines haha.

Be sweet if Podkolzin gels right away with Petey 

Don't think you can complain about the forward lines really, it's the best we've got and it's not bad.

Don't mind Podz getting a taste with EP/Miller but when Brock's back the 3rd line should be Podz/Dickinson/Hoglander, I can live with that...

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, Shirotashi said:

Lets hope we get THIS myers again, Psycho Myers

michael myers horror GIF by absurdnoise

Myers isn't ever going to stop being himself.   Tyler might be this guys nephew and all, but having an extra long neck gives his body that time to settle down whatever thought he gets that make him go full Micheal on guys.  Both are tall and strong.   Just hope Tyler is as durable, because if we lose him our right side is even scarier then his uncle. 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, CanucksJay said:

My thoughts are that that's a pretty high praise for a 2nd year player. Good on Hogz. 

I agree. Also, Hogs just doesn't seem to care. He always goes out and does his thing no matter the linemates or circumstance.

10 minutes ago, IBatch said:

Myers isn't ever going to stop being himself.   Tyler might be this guys nephew and all, but having an extra long neck gives his body that time to settle down whatever thought he gets that make him go full Micheal on guys.  Both are tall and strong.   Just hope Tyler is as durable, because if we lose him our right side is even scarier then his uncle. 

Hot Gossip! Tyler’s illegitimate son…?

0C88292D-F8DA-4864-B955-3D68168984A0.png.fbbaf4137bdeb19c9d6f26112e89734e.png

Maury, what are the test results?

image.gif.3c66b488626bd129209067284c25048c.gif

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, Camel Toe Drag said:

I hate what’s happening to the world …

What the dictionary people should do is add another tense- sarcasm/irony

a word used in sarcasm/irony means the opposite of what the real meaning is

but then it could be applied to almost every word, depending on the current lexicon