The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Detroit Red Wings | Oct. 16th, 2021 | SNP, 4:00PM PT

Rate this topic

Roberts

6 minutes ago, SKTDH said:

I post only once a year but that penalty was soooooo stupid omg!! wth!!! 

Can we see more vintage red lights instead PLEASE

Thank you for posting ! 

see you next year 

:bigblush:

Edited by -NucksFan
  • Haha 4

I am so frustrated that our team is not elite by now. Aren’t we supposed to be elite? Aren’t we supposed to be at least better than Detroit? It just doesn’t feel like a team where you think you can win every night and at this point it should be. It is soo tiring to play for ties and shootouts. Dominate a team and win in regulation. So many other teams do it. Why is it so hard for this team?

• Wat 1

Hopefully now people realize that good PK is every bit as important as a good PP. 

Our PK doesn't look nearly as good with Motte and Sutter out of the lineup.  

PS. I love Garland's feistiness. Need more of that, the rest of the team needs more smelling salts. 

2 minutes ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

Well, we're only one down ... one gets us back in it.

Not to split hairs but pretty sure we're in it already. One goal gets us level.

1 minute ago, -Moose said:

People in here acting like we're getting blown out 5-0 :picard:

Yeah, it's not perfect but I've watched a lot worse.

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

I am so frustrated that our team is not elite by now. Aren’t we supposed to be elite? Aren’t we supposed to be at least better than Detroit? It just doesn’t feel like a team where you think you can win every night and at this point it should be. It is soo tiring to play for ties and shootouts. Dominate a team and win in regulation. So many other teams do it. Why is it so hard for this team?

you having a good weekend?

12 minutes ago, gizmo2337 said:

Is is me, or is the lighting changing on the camera periodically? I keep seeing a tone change from white to slight red. Can't tell if it's the camera or arena lighting. It's really irritating though.

I haven't noticed it tonight, but I have noticed it previously. it seems to be different coloured advertising on the ring style video screens between the upper and lower decks. 

Just now, VancouverHabitant said:

Hopefully now people realize that good PK is every bit as important as a good PP. 

Our PK doesn't look nearly as good with Motte and Sutter out of the lineup.  

PS. I love Garland's feistiness. Need more of that, the rest of the team needs more smelling salts. 

Again those players are regularly injured. They needed to add to that group. We know they will be injured again at some point during the season.

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Dunno if you noticed but good teams lose to bad teams in the NHL all the time. It's game 3 of an 82 game season, give it a few more games at least.

• Vintage 2

Just now, Biff Tannen said:

Dunno if you noticed but good teams lose to bad teams in the NHL all the time. It's game 3 of an 82 game season, give it a few more games at least.

Ya but if we could come out and score first that in itself would change the feel of the game. So deflating getting scored on first and not having an adequate pk.

2 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Green post game said he had trouble getting him in for more mins

special teams time caused him to be sitting too long so didn’t want to throw him in after that said he’s experienced that and it’s not good