The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Blackhawks - Oct 21st, 2021, 5:30pm PST

Rate this topic

1 minute ago, dKs89 said:

I just can't &^@#ing get it man. 

PRESSURE PUCK CARRIER. NO freaking PK in the universe plays like we do. NOT A SINGLE ONE.

Just &^@#ing sit there and let them do whatever they want. That's what we do. WHAT A SURPRISE, THEY SCORE.

I'm so done with these garbage coaches. They are absolutely bottom of the barrel. 

HAha surely our defensive gameplan of "give players time and space and let them do whatever they want will work" - as it hasn't worked for 4 years now. 

Let’s see if they listen after giving up a goal on the PK

Here we go again.

1: Kane will be given all the time and space in the world, we won't dare pressure him, in fact they will back off of him.

2: The cross seam pass will be open and as per usual will be exposed, giving yet another clean look

And our special teams will continue to be &^@#ing trash, as our coaching staff lacks any ability to coach anything other than "passive" 

Just now, Gnarcore said:

It is on both. The strategy is garbage and so is the execution. They don't move. That is on coaching. We would see them fail but at least skating more. 

It is far far far more likely that is an execution issue rather than strategy.  I highly doubt an NHL coach draws up plays like that.  This is the second pp coach and that group is doing the exact same thing.  That tells me it's players, not coaches