The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Home Opener! Minnesota Wild @ Vancouver Canucks | Tuesday, October 26th, 2021 @ 7:00pm PDT | Sportsnet One, SN650

Rate this topic

goalie13

32 minutes ago, Pure961089 said:

Green when asked about Podkolzins ice time.   And I have to agree, Green has done a pretty good job with young players in recent years.  But at the same time we’ve lost a lot of prospects too.  

E73FB2F3-26F6-44C9-BEFC-1AFEB397F5E7.jpeg

Yeah, Petey's old buddy....Jonathan Dahlen has 3 goals and 1 assist for San Jose so far.

• Haha 1
  • Wat 1
  • RoughGame 1

I agree with what one of the posts said about the Minnesota 2nd/3rd line. I think Foligno, Greenway, and Hartman have the potential to give our defense a lot of physical pain. Unfortunately, Minnesota is one of those teams I always have doubts playing in Vancouver. And unlike before, they seem to have a different and more exciting identity now. 

Still, they are pretty much the last team I want to play in my home opener. 

I predict a chippy and physical 2-1 Wild victory, with some missed opportunities on some of our best scoring chances. 

But of course, I hope I am wrong. I also hope that the Canucks give our returning team a warm welcome after their 3-2-1 roadtrip. 

Watching from the NWT! Go Nucks!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wallstreetamigo said:

And yes I know people for some reason love Highmore. I encourage you to pvr a game and when you have time watch it while only watching Highmore. It is very interesting.

Get a life! :lol: Just get high more!

Edited by Gawdzukes
  • Haha 2

Just now, wallstreetamigo said:

I actually don’t mind him. I think he could really grow into being good at it.

He got better and better as the he did more games.  I thought he was good in Seattle.  But that first game was kind of cringe with some of the things he was talking about.  I think Shorty felt awkward too.

7 minutes ago, Chronic.Canuck said:

Off work early and heading down to the Pint for a pregame round right after this delicious little treat to myself... WOOOO

20211026_162110.jpg

Cost at Rogers Arena: $2,655.29 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, EdgarM said:

Petey is not producing right now and Chiasson is not a big point producer so what's your point? ::D

Kidding aside, I just believe Green doesn't do enough rewarding for good play or "hot hands" and tries things that are not working over and over. 

That PP is so boring to watch I wish he would, in the very least, start a PP with 

My point wasn't  to bash the coach, there's no shortage of that

As I said give it some time to get going