The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Home Opener! Minnesota Wild @ Vancouver Canucks | Tuesday, October 26th, 2021 @ 7:00pm PDT | Sportsnet One, SN650

Rate this topic

goalie13

35 minutes ago, 'NucK™ said:

JT's daughter must've buttoned up that shirt for him.. :lol:

Well, she's probably taller....

regards,  G.

*** edit: mis-reference here. I was thinking the shot of Hughes and Pettersson when I wrote this.

Edited by Gollumpus

On 10/25/2021 at 2:35 PM, Mustard Tiger said:

The game will be fun and all, But i'm really looking forward to the 20 mins of introduction from players to beer cart attendants

It's worse for baseball. I was at an MLB home opener once, and when they introduced the assistant to the assistant clubhouse manager, the guy next to me suddenly leapt out of his seat and shouted "Way to go, Manny! You make it happen, big guy!!!" Hilarious...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, SergioMomesso said:

I just started drinking Scotch. It tastes much better now than 20 years ago. I don’t have a preferred brand or blend yet. Any recommendations would be much appreciated. And what is the proper terminology to order a Scotch with ice and a splash of water? Or is that a no no?

My friend was the president of some fancy Vancouver whiskey club.  
According to him, and a bunch of other Whiskey snobs, the correct way to drink it is…………..

However you like it.    LOL!

If you like it on the rocks, or with a splash of water, that is the right way to do it!