The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Philadelphia Flyers at Vancouver Canucks | Oct. 28, 2021

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

Just now, hlinkas wrister said:

No sense in firing Green if Benning just replaces him with another rookie like Cull. Who's available (and not named Quennville)?

If Green’s on the chopping block, so is Benning. Aquilini would be insane to let him choose a third coach. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 2

Just now, hlinkas wrister said:

No sense in firing Green if Benning just replaces him with another rookie like Cull. Who's available (and not named Quennville)?

I think there might be an interim coach till we find one. We might have to wait till the end of the year too or for others to get let go.

If the season is mostly like what we've seen so far I can't expect JB to stay either.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PhillipBlunt said:

If Green’s on the chopping block, so is Benning. Aquilini would be insane to let him choose a third coach. 

Shaw is already an assistant. I could seem him as a short term answer.

If the team still sucks. Then house cleaning for the exception of Clark next year.

• Vintage 1

Just now, PhillipBlunt said:

Benning has had more than enough time to right the ship. He is long overdue without success. Teams like Tampa, Pittsburgh, Boston would never put up with a lack of success as the Canucks do and what do they have in common. They all have won championships. This team just doesn’t have winning players, coaches or management. This is the result of that.

• Like 2
  • Vintage 1