The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers | Oct. 30th, 2021, 7:00 PM Pacific | CBC | 2021 Halloween Edition

Rate this topic

Roberts

Oilers @ Canucks  

189 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This team is just &^@#ing awful. Lmfao. for YEARS. there's constant pressure everywhere in our D zone, impossible to ever get the puck out cleanly. Meanwhile the opposing team over and over gets free exits under quite literally zero pressure. &^@# green and his $&!#ty staff. I'm so sick of watching the EXACT SAME GAME, EVERY SINGLE GAME.

Those Oilers jerseys remind me of what bicyclists wear - neon with the orange.  I like it, but I'm not much for the Oilers.  It would be cool though if the Canucks took one of their logos and made it a neon shirt with opposite colors, like an ol' skool shirt. 

• Haha 1

Just now, dKs89 said:

This team is just &^@#ing awful. Lmfao. for YEARS. there's constant pressure everywhere in our D zone, impossible to ever get the puck out cleanly. Meanwhile the opposing team over and over gets free exits under quite literally zero pressure. &^@# green and his $&!#ty staff. I'm so sick of watching the EXACT SAME GAME, EVERY SINGLE GAME.

Then stop watching?

• Like 2

For the love of god, keeeeeep skating and shoot from the face off dot. What is with these weak ass shots from the outside. It’s garbage.

At least force their dmen back so they partially screen Koskinen

Edited by RWJC
  • Cheers 1