The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Avalanche l Thursday, Nov. 11/21 l 6:00 PM

Rate this topic

-DLC-

8 hours ago, -DLC- said:

He's on my 10 most wanted list for sure.

Can't STAND him, he comes off as a real punk to me.  Even more than Marchand, who seems more like a guy having fun with his dirty antics than a hateful ball of vile like Kadri seems to be.  That throat slash did it for me.

let hope Kadri saves his dirty play for taking himself out of the playoffs.

• Like 1
  • Vintage 1

9 minutes ago, JM_ said:

let hope Kadri saves his dirty play for taking himself out of the playoffs.

Tom Wilson? Avs play the Caps on 4/18.  30 game suspension that happens to take Wilson out for (fill in the blank)?  :emot-parrot:

5 hours ago, FaninMex said:

I have been holding silent for a while but I will speak here.

Something about Dickenson must be working because Podz and Garland have been doing great. However, when Green put Podz and Garland with Horvat they fell flat.

The guy you quoted is way off on JD. He's doing all the things he did in Dallas well here as well. He's never been a great FO guy so people using that to nit-pick and devalue him obviously weren't aware of how he played before or the fact that despite not being great on draws he still had an excellent reputation for the role he plays.

• Upvote 1

I know that Horvat has potted a few goals, but to me it's looked like he's struggled quite a bit with the puck over the last 10 games.  

I expect better from him.  He was great in the faceoffs last game, so hopefully that's the start of something good.  

Do we know if the lines are staying the same?  I'm really liking the Podz-Dickie-Garland line.  

6 hours ago, N4ZZY said:

I love Beagle, but not for what he was paid. If it was a little less, then I'd be okay with it. But for 4M, it's a bit too rich for a guy who's on the fourth line and PK's. 

He wasn't 4 mill was he?  

This year's team we've diverted a lot of the cash that was spent on defensive players and spent that on offense instead.  Unfortunately we're not scoring enough to make up for the loss on the defensive side.  

Having Motte and Sutter back will help no doubt.

28 minutes ago, Alienhuggyflow said:

The guy you quoted is way off on JD. He's doing all the things he did in Dallas well here as well. He's never been a great FO guy so people using that to nit-pick and devalue him obviously weren't aware of how he played before or the fact that despite not being great on draws he still had an excellent reputation for the role he plays.

Someone has to play defence besides Pearson in the top 9. Considering he's playing with two almost rookies and that line is looking great I'll take it. Far better than say Gaudette centering those two.