The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks vs Jets | Nov 19 7pm SNP thank u so much benning <3 just another 6 more years were almost there ;D

Rate this topic

Odd.

Kind of want the win tonight. I hate the part of me that wants my team to lose so the organization finally pulls the trigger on much needed change in management and coaching. I know it’s necessary, but I like winning more. All my sports teams suck right now. What a time to be alive. 

Gonna miss this one too. Having skipped the past 3 or 4 tilts, is feeling now like a mighty wise call.

You get images in your noggin, of fumbling, bumbling plays, that lead to a biscuit being fished from your 6x4. Idiotic choices & inept attempts, that cannot be unseen or forgotten.

I strongly felt tell-tale signs of Green's ineptitude were displayed(14 mos back) in the EDM bubble. The org didn't heed the signs & warnings, which will likely be JB's undoing. How it's played out now, from the very beginning of Sept's camp has been apocalyptic. Big Mac & JG were tragically stupid moves.

Miller, Garland, Boeser. I'll guess now that 1 of these 3 will be spent in a (Titanic chairs?) deck-shuffle. If we tumble into an out & out tank-spiral, you may's well deal ALL THREE, provided futures(1st's & top prospects) are coming back our way. If it comes to this, hope the next GM is fairly competent.

• RoughGame 1

https://theprovince.com/sports/hockey/nhl/vancouver-canucks/canucks-by-the-numbers-club-in-a-funk-well-that-figures

There is absolutely no LOGICAL reason to keep JB or Green.

Really  hoping for some loud “ upsetting” chants see if green and Benning can “block out the noise “

6-2 wpj Nuck can’t win as proven by the numbers with these two idi it’s in charge

#firebenning #firegreen

Edited by combover
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

We have a chance to beat a team that is playing their second game in a back-to-back and make Green’s job safe for the next 10 games. Right?

5% chance?

10 % chance ?

15% chance ?

it's more likely than not that this team continues to lose with the way Boeser and Pettersson play and the inept PK and PP. There is absolutely no sign on the horizon that this coaching staff finds solutions for the PK and PP.

The Minnesota Wild came to town to play a back - to back and got the win in VAN. Back-to Back  games mean nothing when you play against a  team like VAN  which lacks confidence and is extremely poor coached.

1 hour ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

We have a chance to beat a team that is playing their second game in a back-to-back and make Green’s job safe for the next 10 games. Right?

But but we will be facing a hot backup in Comrie, speaking of hot Petey, Boeser, Horvat need to get on a hot streak starting tonight. 

Edited by AlwaysACanuckFan