The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] J.T. Miller Trade/Contract Talks

Podzilla

11 minutes ago, mll said:

Over-rating Garland here.  Cap space is so scarce around the league and it's won't get better till the escrow balance is paid off.  Canucks would be lucky to be able to move him without adding an asset.  Only the rebuilding teams seem to have that kind of cap space at this stage of the season.  

Also can't see many teams willing to block 5M in cap space for the next 4 seasons on Garland when they could miss out on deals like Niederreiter at 4M or Bjorkstrand / Marino for close to nothing.  His size alone is going to be a deterrent for several teams and it's not like he brings speed or is natural goal scorer.  

Would a Garland trade pretty much require equal money coming back?

Would Garland for JG Pageau be fair?  

14 minutes ago, wai_lai416 said:

Lol because I don’t line up with your optimism and your opinion? Then I guess you have some of the worst opinions I’ve seen here too. At least I don’t have unreasonable expectation or optimism about the team or over value every single players/prospects on our team while trashing every other teams and players.

Your opinion changes every post, Just to say the polar opposite of whoever your arguing with. You can smell the troll in the air.

It's cool with me, But it's obvious what you do lol

1 minute ago, TmanVan said:

New prediction: 

Barzal pulls a Tkachuk, says he won't resign with NYI and requests a trade to ONLY the Canucks. We Give them Miller and Garland. 

We do this 1000 times out of 1000!  

Get ‘er done JR! :frantic:

Edited by Alflives
  • Haha 2
  • Vintage 1