The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Pittsburgh Penguins | Nov 24, 2021 4 PM PDT | Normal GDT Edition

Rate this topic

Templeton Peck

Just now, SergioMomesso said:

I’m sure I saw that exact hook three times from a Pens player. But hey I guess we are used to it. 

Refs have their assignment.

They took a look at our league worst penalty kill and saw a perfect chance for game management.

Jokes on them though cause the Pens have the leagues worst powerplay. :bigblush:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, D.B Cooper said:

Worst PK in recent NHL history, and they think they can take 3 penalties a period against Crosby and still win?    

It’s only a matter of time before the Penguins PP gets going, and we seem determined to help them get there. 

Pens PP is absolute garbage. We'll be fine.

• Haha 1

I live in Pittsburgh, my wife & I are at the game. I can see now why we’re not doing well this year. Just too apathetic, going through the motions. Nobody is hitting, hardly anyone is skating hard, aside from maybe Garland & Hoglander. Boeser has regressed so far since his rookie year, EP is totally invisible. OEL is actually noticeable in a good way. We also give the puck away WAY too much, needlessly. Thank heavens for Demko, he’s our best player!

• Thanks 2
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Odd. said:

Boeser's couple of first steps are super sluggish. He really needs a power skating coach. His overall skating ability isn't bad at all. He just lacks acceleration.

Yeah he’s deff a better skater than Petey, just sloooooow. I still think Petey needs to go back to his goalie blades. He was more shifty somehow and didn’t seem to fall as much when he used them.