The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Pittsburgh Penguins | Nov 24, 2021 4 PM PDT | Normal GDT Edition

Rate this topic

Templeton Peck

5 minutes ago, Gnarcore said:

I did long ago. Never finished it. Gave up around book 10. Got tired of descriptions of dresses and what's her face tugging on her braid...

They could have added 1 or 2 characters for representation but to make the small village that were dark haired and fair skinned people except one ginger (who isn't even a real ginger actor..) a complete smorgasboard annoys me. 

They were always mostly described as darker skinned.  It was something that shocked me for a split second when I saw the casting till I remembered that my head cannon incorrectly sees them as white.  Even today though, I still visualize them as white when I do re-reads, will be curious if that changes in future reads.

1 minute ago, DeNiro said:

I thought that Aquaman must really like Green for him to keep him this long.

But I’m starting to think it’s the opposite. At this point they’re just embarrassing him trotting him out there every game. 

At this point I feel he just wants to end greens career lol

• Haha 1

140 on board tonight. LOL   

I can quest that no one expected a win so you must all be finally coming around to the thought of a proper rebuild.  

Blow this baby up. Keep what's young and good. Get a new leader. AND

LETS TANK BABY.

THE NEXT TWO YEARS ARE DEEP DRAFTS.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, DeNiro said:

I thought that Aquaman must really like Green for him to keep him this long.

But I’m starting to think it’s the opposite. At this point they’re just embarrassing him trotting him out there every game. 

That would be such an elite move hahahaha

Absolutely ruining his career at the sake of your franchise is elite level petty, but man that would be hilarious if that turned out to be true. 

• Haha 1

Just now, appleboy said:

I can quest that no one expected a win so you must all be finally coming around to the thought of a proper rebuild.  

LETS TANK BABY.

No interest in keeping petey at this point even though he is young.

Just now, appleboy said:

LETS TANK BABY.

Tank time, though it is the Canucks so….

tank GIF

• Haha 3

Poolman is a good example of this teams system.

When he started this year, he looked really solid playing with OEL or Hughes. Sound defensively making smart safe plays etc... 

Now... his game  is all over the place, not just the Ozone effort that cost us. 

This is on coaching and having either mixed messages, too patient and not holding players accountable and in the end ... losing the room

Being a Kamloopsian, I was happy to see Baumer get the gig with Green, but he has really blown it on all counts  as well.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2