The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Columbus Blue Jackets | Nov. 26, 2021

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

1 hour ago, rekker said:

Boys played hard for each other tonight. There would be an extra goal a game if Pete and Brock weren't playing like crap. Would of made a difference tonight. 

Not defending their lack of production. But it would make it easier if they weren’t in a soul sucking system that doesn’t generate any good scoring chances most of our shots tonight were empty no shot of going in shots but it is what it is….. Pain

• Cheers 1

Just now, playboi19 said:

Death is coming for us all. I fear that 2011-2013 was our last shot at winning a cup in my lifetime. 

I think I still have at least 60 years left but it seems pretty grim at the moment. Of course in those 60 years you can also die at any time. SHIIIIIIII

SHEEEEEESHHH!!! :shock:

In 60 years, Benning will have signed his 31st extension as GM, with Aqua still being alive hooked up to some life extender-thingy stating "I trust Jim and I believe in his 42nd 2-year plan". Also, Green is extended to another 4 years and is entering his 66th season as head coach of the Vancouver Canucks.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Dats hockey said:

Not defending their lack of production. But it would make it easier if they weren’t in a soul sucking system that doesn’t generate any good scoring chances most of our shots tonight were empty no shot of going in shots but it is what it is….. Pain

True enough. I keep forgetting that I'm trying not to judge any of the players to harshly while playing for this confused coach.

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Canuck4digits said:

According to Green math this was a guaranteed win

so painful watching a dead man walking behind the bench 

may as well keep losing because apparently there are still many suckers willing to line Aqua’s pockets by buying tickets to watch this trash 

I feel if the Canucks go 2-3, 1-4, or 0-5 on this road trip, then Green walks the plank. And with FA having to pay 2 million for next year in wages for Green + the remainder for this year, he might actually be mad enough to force a real change.

1 minute ago, Bure_of_94 said:

I feel if the Canucks go 2-3, 1-4, or 0-5 on this road trip, then Green walks the plank. And with FA having to pay 2 million for next year in wages for Green + the remainder for this year, he might actually be mad enough to force a real change.

FA is a moron. Hopefully the rumors of RA stepping in and replacing him are true. 

2 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

I wonder what portion of the team is actually embarrassed by how pathetic they and their effort level are? 

I think they are in the worst type of funk. 

They are unhappy they lost the game but have no answers and no confidence so they go out next game and do the same thing all over again. 

This culture is turning from bad to worst. 

I don't think I've seen another Canuck team like this in my 30+ years being a fan. 

• Cheers 1
  • RoughGame 1