The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Only 5 Other Countries Join US in Diplomatic Boycott of Beijing 2022 Olympics

DonLever

51 minutes ago, CanucksForever2 said:

I am Chinese, born and raised in Canada. My parents are from China. While my dad supports the Chinese government, the rest of us are in full support of our Canadian government.

I am a proud Canadian and Canucks fan.

I am a human being.

Born and raised the on the planet earth.

There are many things that make me ashamed to be a human being.

How we treat each other and planet we all share for starters.

As I and others on this board have commented before,the only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing.

Our governments have made a statement now it's up to our athletes.

I wonder how they would feel if they were in Peng Shuias position ? 

One thing is certain,these games,like the Berlin games will have a dark stain on them.

21 minutes ago, Tortorella's Rant said:

I'm quite positive the CCP is really disappointed Captain Blackface won't be attending. 

Captain Blackface? :huh:

Oh! You mean thrice elected, Prime Minister Blackface....yeah, they're probably crushed....

• Haha 1
  • Vintage 1

3 hours ago, JM_ said:

The CCP can go pound sand. If Trudeau was a "wuss" he would have caved into China's pressure over Meng, which he didn't do.

turdeau is a joke and the world knows it. He is also a criminal.

extorts the female mp and kicks them out

gives money to his mom thru the WE charity

elbows female mp in private area 

snc lavalin

blackface x 3

makes a mockery of Indians by dressing like a complete effing idiot

The kindergarten teacher made Prime Minister is a compete joke, criminal, and scum bag.

PS: anyone that thinks otherwise can't read the news or be informed about Canadian politics. Embarrassing for those people.

Edited by Canuck Luck

7 hours ago, Canuck Luck said:

snc lavalin

blackface x 3

The kindergarten teacher made Prime Minister is a compete joke, criminal, and scum bag.

PS: anyone that thinks otherwise can't read the news or be informed about Canadian politics. Embarrassing for those people.

The bolded makes me laugh so hard.

Thats a fetish I haven't heard of before.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Canuck Luck said:

snc lavalin

blackface x 3

and yet, he didn't fold to pressure from Xi over Meng. I guess that makes Xi his b*itch. 

• Haha 2

I'd like us to boycott these games completely. We can run a competition using the infrastructure left over from 2010 to hold a global event with other boycotting nations that would be just as exciting to watch from a competition pov. 

I hate the idea of rewarding Xi and his minions for their brutal behaviour. Their communications department sounds like a bot from 80's East Germany. 

28 minutes ago, JM_ said:

I'd like us to boycott these games completely. We can run a competition using the infrastructure left over from 2010 to hold a global event with other boycotting nations that would be just as exciting to watch from a competition pov. 

I hate the idea of rewarding Xi and his minions for their brutal behaviour. Their communications department sounds like a bot from 80's East Germany. 

Not only that, but I don't have any confidence that Canadian athletes will be safe in China.

Just today, a Chinese official made the claim that Kovrig and Spavor "confessed to crimes" before their release. This basically tells me there is no lie they won't tell and no low they won't sink to.....

https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/china-envoy-says-kovrig-spavor-confessed-to-crimes-warns-against-rejecting-huawei-1.5702572

• Vintage 1