The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] December 14, 2021 Columbus Blue Jackets (14-11-1) @ Vancouver Canucks (12-15-2) at 7:00 pm on SportsNet TV and Radio 650

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

1 minute ago, DefCon1 said:

Well Halak played worst than Oilers ECHL goalie Koskenin in that firat period. I mean that 3rd goal my mom could have stopped that laying down lol

And I thought his neck guard was choking him with those first 2 goals. Took it off same results

Just now, Devron44 said:

To be honest. Halak needs to play. Playing him every few weeks. Idk if that’s the best strategy. That said I hope Demko starts the 2nd.

I'd let Halak play out the string, realistically they aren't all going to be wins and Demko can't play every game 

If he gets hurt the season is done 

• Cheers 1

OH NO, Just tuned in the game and saw Halak in nets.   This is the seventh game he's played in this year and looks as shaky as ever and "over the hill" and why he has yet to win a single game this year.    Pretty well an automatic loss!   Another One of Uncle Jim's brainchilds that our new GM will need to clean up (TRADE) - Hopefully before trade deadline as he's completely useless!

Too bad we couldn't have managed to keep Marky and Demko somehow and yes, i know the cap prevented us from doing that but that too was another one of Uncle Jim's undoing when he handed out overpaid contracts to deadwood like Sutter, Beagle, Roussel, Erikkson and Pearson to name a few which resulted in little money remaining to keep good legitimate players around.  Still can't figure out what he saw in them ????

So glad that Clown and his inexperiemced, rookie, AHL Calibre coach green is gone - but it might take a couple more years to undo the massive mess they left this franchise in.  At least there is HOPE now!  We'll just have to be a bit more parient.

• RoughGame 1