The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Predict The Score Contest: TOR at VAN Dec 18 2021

Rate this topic

goalie13

21 hours ago, goalie13 said:

The streak continues!  At least that takes the sting out of having 6 points in the bag until Miller scored that insurance goal.  But what was bad for me was a win for @Cluminati*, the only one to correctly predict the final score and the GWG for the full 6 points!  Congrats to @GB5, @spook007, @Googlie and the overall leader @WHL rocks for getting the final score correct for 4 points.  Also congrats to @Bo fan, @ABNucksfan, @ba;;isticsports and @Whaleroad Train for getting the final score correct in the Columbus game.

After that grueling road trip, the team is back home for a matchup with everyone's favourite team to hate.

leafs1.png.d201adc40e616e87b8d7250005aaf0df.png

OK, maybe not everyone, but it's my favourite team to hate.

Updated leaderboard:

image.png.25fde165c6cbca5b74f88fe9c659fc03.png

Predict the winner, the score and the Game Winning Goal. (6pts for all three, 4pts for the final score, 1pt each for individual components)

As always, no predictions or edits after puck drop, and no conditional predictions.  If you think I have made a mistake in your score, please DM me.

Just because it's the Leafs, a bonus question: Who gets more points, Matthews or Boeser? (2pts)  No fence sitting.  Pick one or the other.  No ties.

Note - If either Boeser or Matthews don't play, the bonus question is cancelled.

My predictions:

3 - 2 Canucks

Boeser with the GWG

Boeser 

Also because it's the Leafs, it's a 4:00 start.  Get your predictions in early.

Good luck and Go :canucks: Go!

:towel:

4-1 Van 

Podz

Bessie