The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] December 30, 2021 Vancouver Canucks (15-15-2) @ Los Angeles Kings (14-12-5) at 7:30 on SNP TV and SN650 Radio

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

1 hour ago, Goal:thecup said:

Yeah.

And to think this is just the stuff we get.

He gives the real stuff (is that something? the real stuff?) to the players (if you know what I mean).

I'm getting terpingly smaler now  right now... wow .. wow

Hey,  it's cold out side, it happens to the best of us! :picard:

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Odd. said:

Cat bites are no joke. Was bit by one a couple years ago, my hand became so swollen and large and the pain was so unbearable, I contemplated amputating it.  One of the worst infections I had.

Hate cats. 

Yeah, Cats are Bullsh*t

1 hour ago, N4ZZY said:

I would disagree about trading Petey. But that's just me. 

Ugh. Such a dilemma for me. I'd love to find a way to be able to keep all of our young pieces, and not so young pieces, including JT. 

But, something has to give right? There's no way we can keep Miller, Horvat and Boeser. 

Man, I don't know what Benning was thinking in terms of giving Boeser a QO of 7.5M. 

Personally, As long as you are getting a similar impact player back in the deal i don't really have a problem with the gamble. I would also get that kings random from the devils before huggys deal ends

28 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

Hoping I can get home from the hospital in time to watch this, nothing major just my douche cat bit me and need a stitch or two :lol:

My cat doesn't bite me, but I have had countless pairs of headphones put on LTIR due to that psycho chewing through the cords.  Probably about half my expenses in having a cat are buying new headphones.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, -DLC- said:

Corey Hirsch adds NOTHING to a discussion.  Seriously.  Listening to him is worse than listening to guys who call in to the post game show after a loss.

Sadly, I have to agree. I feel bad saying it because I’m sure he’s doing his best but he just doesn’t have the insight or personality for this radio gig. Not all ex-players are cut out for media. 

• Vintage 1

1 minute ago, Strawbone said:

Sadly, I have to agree. I feel bad saying it because I’m sure he’s doing his best but he just doesn’t have the insight or personality for this radio gig. Not all ex-players are cut out for media. 

Me too (re feeling bad, considering).  I've given him a chance, but tonight's roundtable was basically him saying he didn't like Miller under Green but now he does.  And that our coaching staff is good.  That was the extend of his insight.

5 minutes ago, -DLC- said:

Corey Hirsch adds NOTHING to a discussion.  Seriously.  Listening to him is worse than listening to guys who call in to the post game show after a loss.

I respect him for his comments on mental health, but he really shouldn't be commenting on hockey.  What was sad is that he was able to point out the exact problems with Baumgartner's system, yet he refused to believe coaching was the problem.

4 minutes ago, Rindiculous said:

My cat doesn't bite me, but I have had countless pairs of headphones put on LTIR due to that psycho chewing through the cords.  Probably about half my expenses in having a cat are buying new headphones.

I love cats! I had a cat who hated everyone else and only loved me. She didn't let the pet sitter in once. That was a really interesting phone call...

• Like 1