The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Sunday, Jan 23/22 St. Louis Blues @ Vancouver Canucks 7:00 Rogers Arena SNPTV SNP650AM

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

4 minutes ago, wai_lai416 said:

backup goalie continues to look like vezina against us.. not sure what exactly is the deal with that

The deal with that is our forwards are shooting at his crest. From the goal line. Our outshooting they is really a facade. They have made the best of their chances. We have no finishers shooting the puck. 

Edited by mikeyman109

1 minute ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

The frustrating part is we actually deserve to win this game, but are losing by two goals.

I think Dipietro has been as well as we could expect, but as a few have pointed out, nearly all our shots are low probability shots from the outside and almost none between the dots.  We need some "DRIVE" on this team to go down the middle.  Until e get some speedy players on the team - that will be in short supply i'm afraid to say.   But as Jim R. has already commented on how slow he finds this entire  team to be, I fully expect him to replace a number of our many slower players.

2 minutes ago, JoshuaGuy said:

It's when I lose any expectations at all that I've lost interest. Do you watch any other teams? Pittsburgh can be without Malkin, Crosby, Letang and some brand new goalie and look 10x more dangerous than this. 

I know what you are saying. It is very frustrating. It does feel like our team struggles to score and it’s so much harder in general than every other team. I feel your pain.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82