The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Winnipeg Jets | Jan. 27, 2022

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

3 minutes ago, RU SERIOUS said:

Miller is exactly what this team has lacked for yerars.   A player with skill, determination and a chip on his shoulder.  I'll take that over a soft swedish 9to5 finesse player that vanishes in the playoffs - anyday.    I think JR will agree! 

Right now there is no player available that gives us everything JT does. You can get 4 players back, one that hits, one that scores, one that sets up plays and one that wins face offs…and you couldn’t tell me it’s worth it. This guy is all that wrapped into one. 

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 2
  • Vintage 1

Honestly, I hope our new management doesn’t make any rash decisions. The Canucks have suffered horrible coaching early on, a looong funk from Petey, and Covid wrecking this team. 
If we can just have some level of normalcy, we can stick make the post season.

• Vintage 4

5 minutes ago, sxqhfeh said:

Read from Reddit: At one point in a practice, sources said, Miller turned to President of Hockey Ops Jim Rutherford and screamed, "You (bleeping) need me. You can't win without me." Miller left teammates and coaches largely speechless. He dominated the rink in every way. Jimothy Timothy’s back.

After watching him tonight, I totally believe this.  And Miller is 100% correct...

• Cheers 2

6 minutes ago, Shirotashi said:

Yeah lets hurry up and trade him.... literally no smart fan ever. 

If Allvin trades him im so done with this team. IF he gets traded because he didnt want to be

here then fine. But any other reason Im done.

It will be Rutherford's decision to trade him not Alvin's.

All roads lead to Rome.

JR is the big decision maker. He'll make final call on trading top players. The whole management team will have input. But JR will make the final call.

14 minutes ago, sxqhfeh said:

Read from Reddit: At one point in a practice, sources said, Miller turned to President of Hockey Ops Jim Rutherford and screamed, "You (bleeping) need me. You can't win without me." Miller left teammates and coaches largely speechless. He dominated the rink in every way. Jimothy Timothy’s back.

He allegedly said that to Benning. Not JR

Probably never happened. Just someone trying to be funny.

It's posted on reddit when Miller yelled we don't know what tye F we are doing out here during drills at practice.. 

Edited by WHL rocks
  • Like 1