The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Flames / Sat., Jan. 29/22 / 7:00 PM (Hockey Day In Canada)

Rate this topic

-DLC-

Just now, coryberg said:

I thought Trevor Lewis died last period... what's he doing out there?

I remember Kesler back in the day giving it to a guy who was embellishing but came back into the game right away.  

He kept asking " I thought you were hurt" it was pretty funny.

12 minutes ago, EliasBoeser said:

feedback@sportsnet.rogers.com

can we all go full Karen on this? These commentators should be flown above and dropped into a volcano.

To whom it may concern,

It is with great disgust that I write to you to advise of the lack of professionalism of both members of the commentating crew assigned to the Calgary-Vancouver game.  Both Singh and Campbell have a long history of openly favouring Alberta teams, and they certainly lived up to that reputation.  If your commentators are not going to be forced to conduct themselves appropriately, kindly provide an alternate feed without commentary so that fans can enjoy the game without listening to your employees disgrace their country, the sport, and your network by openly rooting for one team on a national broadcast.  An even better option would be to not assign either of these two individuals to national broadcasts.

Kind regards,

(signed)

Sent. Let's flood their inbox so Sportsnet at least thinks twice about assigning them to Canucks games.

Edited by King Heffy
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, MikeyD said:

Hook and a slash there. No call. 

Lucic was that you?

Good grief - and no spear?!

Lower the bar a little more why don’t ya?

I just want to see some decent quality refs show-up & call these cheater moves, more often than not! Sigh…

Edited by viking mama
  • Vintage 1