The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Feb 8th Coyotes Vs Canucks 7pm PST on SN

Rate this topic

86Viking

Since the original Bruce bump, we have been 500 team but mostly seem to beat the teams we should.  

We really should beat this team even with half our D missing, even with all of our D missing we should beat this team.

Edited by DrJockitch

28 minutes ago, CR7 said:

Call it the 3rd line and your sanity can stay in tact for 1 more game lol

And it is a 3rd line so his sanity can stay intact beyond 1 game.

Petey line is the 2nd line. Pearson-Miller-Boes is our #1 scoring line.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Goal:thecup said:

You might have missed the "Trevor Linda" comments, which were a spin on trade Linden cuz he's too pussy pissy.

Do you remember this forum before it was changed to the current one?

(I think the change might have been in 2007, because that's when it says I joined, but I was on here years before that.)

I do. It was a fun time, very weird very fun. A lot of amazing characters and heated debate. Anyone remember HULK SMASHING trolls? lmao

I think it was either 2007 or 2008 when it changed.

At some point my post count got deleted thank GOD... I would be mortified to see my accurate post count over the years at this point... #nolife

Edited by awalk

12 hours ago, canuck73_3 said:

No idea what you’re on about. 

I believe what they are talking about is that they are so insecure about their own thoughts feelings and opinions that if anyone has a differing opinion, you must either be wrapped up in a conspiracy of lies and deceit, or that you are trying to con everyone into thinking and feeling just. like. you.

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, DrJockitch said:

Since the original Bruce bump, we have been 500 team but mostly seem to beat the teams we should.  

We really should beat this team even with half our D missing, even with all of our D missing we should beat this team.

Yeah i noticed the recent trend as well but we also have to keep in mind that after the initial BB bump, our schedule was pretty insane and we played a lot of really good teams. 

We came out with a loser pt vs Cgy and Oilers which sucked but we were also pretty depleted on defense when we played them. 

We would br a playoff team if we beat the teams we should beat and stay 500 against the better teams. 

However, the hole dug pre BB was so big that we also need a winning record against the good teams as 500 hockey will not Cut it. 

Edited by CanucksJay

3 minutes ago, Goal:thecup said:

POD OF KILLER WHALES ACCUSED OF CARRYING OUT “ORCHESTRATED ATTACKS” ON COYOTES

Orca GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

WEEEEEEEE DEEEEEEEE DENT DOOOOOOOO EEEEEEEEEET  EEE HEEE E E E HEE HEE 

Hockey Whispering GIF by Arizona Coyotes - Find & Share on GIPHY

Well work be damned, I think it's time to spark up a doobie like the rest of you must be doing already so things start to make sense B)

• Haha 3