The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Canucks interested in Andrei Kuzmenko

22 minutes ago, NUCKER67 said:

Well, he won't be choosing the team based on what he had for dinner or the free gifts he receives. I think it comes down to (1) will he get primo ice time, (2) does the team have a chance to win. 

CAR - Will he get the ice time?

EDM - Will he get the ice time?

VGK - They just took on Weber's contract, they aren't winning

LA - Maybe the best fit, outside of VAN

VAN - Not a playoff team yet, but he will play

“He will play. You know he’ll play! He’ll play on crutches! He will play! And he’ll play at Madison Square Garden on Tuesday night!”   :towel:

58 minutes ago, NUCKER67 said:

Well, he won't be choosing the team based on what he had for dinner or the free gifts he receives. I think it comes down to (1) will he get primo ice time, (2) does the team have a chance to win. 

Car & Edm will definitely give him ice time. Vgk will be better next season than this one and they just barely missed playoffs. 

I think VAN has the worst chance to land him.  Least likely team to make the playoffs out of that group. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, combover said:

Maybe a signed mogilny and bure jerseys would help actually if stupid Fluff like that is the difference he’ll fit in better in Edmonton.

edmonton has a tear drop of oil on there jersey the slogan is maybe the worst in the league “oil country”

that alone should be enough to not to be there.

As opposed to ours "Bettman and the refs are intentionally screwing us"

It will be whichever team has the best 2 centers. For him to pad his stats on a big payday next year it makes sense to pick Edmonton. McDavid 123 points this year on one line and Draisaitl 110 points on the other line. Then in terms of wingers in the top 6 there’s not that much there. I’d be really surprised if it isn’t Edmonton.

• Vintage 1

3 minutes ago, flickyoursedin said:

It will be whichever team has the best 2 centers. For him to pad his stats on a big payday next year it makes sense to pick Edmonton. McDavid 123 points this year on one line and Draisaitl 110 points on the other line. Then in terms of wingers in the top 6 there’s not that much there. I’d be really surprised if it isn’t Edmonton.

It would be great if we can land this guy.  Then we have one more top 6 winger.  JR can trade away Garland, Pearson for help in other areas, like a cheaper 3C.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, flickyoursedin said:

Yeah, the message will be "We're not bringing back Evander Kane, so his spot is up for grabs.  It'll be yours to lose."

13 minutes ago, HKSR said:

Yeah, the message will be "We're not bringing back Evander Kane, so his spot is up for grabs.  It'll be yours to lose."

Would be funny if JR's pitch the next day was "C'mon over, we're getting Evander Kane and getting ready to make a run"  ::D

• Cheers 1

6 minutes ago, BobbyClarke said:

I’ve been to Edmonton a few times. Seriously, the only people who could say they like living there have never been outside of Alberta. Even Prince George is a waaay more appealing city.

Yeah, but have you been to the Oil Country JOEY?  :emot-parrot: 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, NUCKER67 said:

Don't forget party scenes and how hot local women are...  Considering he's straight! 

• Haha 1