The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Detroit Red Wings at Vancouver Canucks | Mar. 17, 2022

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

3 minutes ago, MikeyD said:

Also, just gonna mention... 

The fans couldn't even get one chant going tonight. 

Rogers Arena fans are worse than wherever Arizona plays their home games each season. 

You didn’t hear the “holy sh*t” chant after Demko’s save???? 

We got robbed. That goalie stood on his head. Can’t fault the Canucks for not trying. We were all in on this one. 

This unfortunately sets us back in the playoff race. JR and company will make a trade by this deadline. 

It’s time to let Brock go for a defenceman. 

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 3

4 minutes ago, wai_lai416 said:

i have no idea why EP all season is the player singled out to play with whatever leftovers on the roster.. he has played with chiasson dickinson lammiko motte petan bailey dowling more than any other so call top 6 players.. and it's not even close.. he's put in a position to try and create/score by himself too often by coaching

The one line he really clicked was split just as they were really starting to play well and then never brought together again.

• Cheers 2

Just now, grandmaster said:

We got robbed. That goalie stood on his head. Can’t fault the Canucks for not trying. We were all in on this one. 

This unfortunately sets us back in the playoff race. JR and company will make a trade by this deadline. 

Doubt they'll get a dman of any significance

• Cheers 1

Canucks are damned if you do

damned if you don’t with Miller. He seems like one of the few who has that competitive nastiness to him that’s crucial to a successful team. If they resign him his contract is definitely gonna age poorly but if they don’t the Canucks don’t have enough play drivers or grab the bull by the horns type players. Sucks  be Allvin and Rutherford this off-season.

Just now, Sedinyoureyesontheprize said:

Why should they cheer for that steaming pile of **** effort?

A few hits and showing the crowd you care would help. The team was out hit by Detroit by a wide margin. Need a new identity. This being soft at home to play against is pathetic. Nucks' home record sucks. Players too busy worrying about their lifestyle such as hair appointments or some other crap, not focussing on the game or making play-offs. OK, time to time-out for a bit, I'm rattled by the performance. I can only imagine what BB is thinking. 

Just now, Pickly said:

Canucks are damned if you do

damned if you don’t with Miller. He seems like one of the few who has that competitive nastiness to him that’s crucial to a successful team. If they resign him his contract is definitely gonna age poorly but if they don’t the Canucks don’t have enough play drivers or grab the bull by the horns type players. Sucks  be Allvin and Rutherford this off-season.

The way I look at it is the guys you get back for Miller will be younger and hopefully turn into impact guys.  Just like when we traded one Of our franchise greats- Trevor linden and got back players that made impacts who in turn were traded for other players that made impacts.  The effects of that trade were positive for 20 years.

• Cheers 2

1 minute ago, NHTyrany said:

A few hits and showing the crowd you care would help. The team was out hit by Detroit by a wide margin. Need a new identity. This being soft at home to play against is pathetic. Nucks' home record sucks. Players too busy worrying about their lifestyle such as hair appointments or some other crap, not focussing on the game or making play-offs. OK, time to time-out for a bit, I'm rattled by the performance. I can only imagine what BB is thinking. 

I don’t think BB cares that much with his bi weekly pay checks lol. 

4 minutes ago, grandmaster said:

The time to let him go was last year. No one is going to give up much for him now. But at this point,  we'll take what we can get bc its all downhill from now on with him.