The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Flames @ Canucks l Saturday, March 19/22 l 7:00 pm PT - GO CANUCKS

Rate this topic

-DLC-

Just now, nopROBlemo said:

Sad but true. This game should give management leeway to make the moves they have probably been contemplating. But have been hesitant up till now. 

Still need the owner to sign off on any key trades, like Miller.

Just now, -Vintage Canuck- said:

I'm surprised this is our first penalty given how the game has gone so far.

Convenient how we get the refs that suit Calgarys game More than ours.

Where are the refs they get in American markets where you gently tap another players hands and get the call?

1 minute ago, viking mama said:

I’m tired of “blowing it up”! Was sick when JB blew up the core after the bubble run. 

Some of these players that you mention are entering their prime. I want to knock on the play-off door,..next year or the year after that. 

So much parity in this league - just get in ‘em, stay health & get some depth on the farm & but don’t piss-off your veterans players, RFAs or future FAs, like JB did with all of his non-or-miscommunications. This is a great city for players & families, now get this D-corps the help it needs and a legit back-up goalie who is also on the rise & not in decline.  

I want a cup. I don’t care about just making the playoffs. What purpose does that serve if you aren’t good enough to win it? This team has major holes. We need to aspire to want more than just one round of playoffs.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82
  • Like 1