The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks trying to identify fan who threw hot dog towards Phil Kessel

Rate this topic

nuckin_futz

2 minutes ago, Kevin Biestra said:

Does this really require this level of investigation.  Has the statute of limitations expired on all the octopus throwers in Detroit?

We're they throwing octopus at players?

I don't think they were, which is a big difference.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, GB5 said:

I didn't see it...did he hit him in the face or something?  I mean...it's soft, it doesn't spray stuff all over him like beer, it's not a biohazard like a dead octopus.  Yeah he shouldn't do it but I'm not that fussed.

• Like 1

Just now, Kevin Biestra said:

I didn't see it...did he hit him in the face or something?  I mean...it's soft, it doesn't spray stuff all over him like beer, it's not a biohazard like a dead octopus.  Yeah he shouldn't do it but I'm not that fussed.

it's about respect. act like a clown, get treated like a clown. I hope he's banned from not just canucks games but any other event at rogers arena.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, tas said:

it's about respect. act like a clown, get treated like a clown. I hope he's banned from not just canucks games but any other event at rogers arena.

It sounds like he filmed himself doing this and posted it online.  Just leave him alone and I'm sure he'll swallow a Tide Pod for views and things will sort themselves out

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Kevin Biestra said:

Are you related to the perp?  Or, are you the perp?

3 minutes ago, Kevin Biestra said:

Because I'm not going to lose sleep over an idiot throwing a hot dog?  I don't care, go arrest the guy and give him the chair, makes no difference to me.

there isn't a single person here making a big deal about or "losing sleep" over it.

I just like seeing idiots get what's coming to them. makes me feel like the world isn't a total loss. 

27 minutes ago, GB5 said:

I'd say you would launch or heave an octopus as opposed to a throwing motion but what do I know u would never touch one haha.

1 hour ago, 6of1_halfdozenofother said:

If they find the guy, they should have a showdown between him, Kessel, and Joey Chestnut.  Loser has to take slapshots to the head.

(too soon?  :bigblush:)

Boxing match would be cool. Kessel would kick his mthfckn ass lol.