The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[SCF] Colorado Avalanche (C1) vs. Tampa Bay Lightning (A3) | Avalanche win 2022 Stanley Cup

Rate this topic

2022 Stanley Cup Final  

160 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Stanley Cup?

• Avalanche in 4
    • Avalanche in 5
    • Avalanche in 6
    • Avalanche in 7
    • Lightning in 4
    • Lightning in 5
    • Lightning in 6
    • Lightning in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/19/2022 at 12:00 AM

1 hour ago, DeNiro said:

What betting apps does everyone recommend?

Ive never bet on sports but the odds are too good for the Lightning. Might have to drop some money on them.

I use PlayNow with BCLC.  At least that way if I lose, the funds stay in the community.  They had a promo where you got 5 free $50 bets if you deposited $250 that I found worthwhile.

• Cheers 1

Just now, sxqhfeh said:

If the 4th line (Tampa) outplays the 4th line for the Avs...then I'm thinking that the Bolts have a good shot at winning the series. Guys like Maroon and Perry can be very very productive when on their game

Cogliano as well for Colorado; he's been underrated for his entire career.

8 hours ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Meanwhile in Edmonton:

How do we know he was cheating? Maybe he no longer had a girlfriend before going out and partying. He's in his 20s. When I was in my 20s, having a significant other was like a commitment and I enjoyed being single. Anyhow, back to hockey. 

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

59 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

I use PlayNow with BCLC.  At least that way if I lose, the funds stay in the community.  They had a promo where you got 5 free $50 bets if you deposited $250 that I found worthwhile.

Thanks!

Threw $20 down on Boston @5.85 ::D

3 hours ago, Cromeslab said:

This series should be great hope refs don’t spoil it

This has been my biggest worry that they’d cost someone a playoff game/series given how unbelievably awful they’ve been this year but I don’t think that’s happened *yet*

13 hours ago, brilac said:

How do we know he was cheating? Maybe he no longer had a girlfriend before going out and partying. He's in his 20s. When I was in my 20s, having a significant other was like a commitment and I enjoyed being single. Anyhow, back to hockey. 

Exactly.  We don't even know when this video was taken.  Nuck fans sounding like a bunch of tea totallers. Priceless!

• Cheers 1

30 minutes ago, JM_ said:

man Connors mom was right, that Evander kid is a bad influence. 

If you watch the video you will notice that Kassian is in front of him and a woman is also holding his hand and helping him to walk.  These women today are so nice, holding your hand so you don't fall and hurt yourself.  And the big dude he is walking by who is on the phone is actually Nurse.

People on Twitter are saying it's an old video but McDavid is walking by a 2021 model Tesla (confirmed on Twitter via rims and T on hood), so not sure if it was this year or not...

15 hours ago, Cromeslab said:

This series should be great hope refs don’t spoil it

I'm not optimistic since the league has assigned Kelly Sutherland to work the final.  That scumbag has never once managed to conduct himself like a professional for an entire game.

7 hours ago, higgyfan said:

Exactly.  We don't even know when this video was taken.  Nuck fans sounding like a bunch of tea totallers. Priceless!

I didn't know what that meant but after I looked it up, you hit it the nail on the head. I quit drinking that cancer causing poison 3 weeks ago and have never felt better.

Oh, also a vegetarian, just to add some annoyance with my clean consumption.

It helps me think clearer and I find I am more observant. Such as seeing McDoodle there with another woman. As an ex-nightclub GM I know the look of drunk guilt when I see it.

The only girl that is acceptable to be holding his hand other than his girlfriend would be his sister. As I don't think Connor is from the south, that should be ok. 

1 minute ago, bishopshodan said:

I didn't know what that meant but after I looked it up, you hit it the nail on the head. I quit drinking that cancer causing poison 3 weeks ago and have never felt better.

Oh, also a vegetarian, just to add some annoyance with my clean consumption.

It helps me think clearer and I find I am more observant. Such as seeing McDoodle there with another woman. As an ex-nightclub GM I know the look of drunk guilt when I see it.

The only girl that is acceptable to be holding his hand other than his girlfriend would be his sister. As I don't think Connor is from the south, that should be ok. 

Whether you drink alcohol, eat meat (or not), isn't the issue here (although it's interesting that you like that it might annoy people). 

Is there any indication that the video is recent?  Do you know the status between him and his girlfriend?  That's fascinating

that you can look at a video and see 'the look of drunk guilt.' 

Have you never done something that someone else would think inappropriate? 

Well, 'nuff spent on a guy I do not know and never will.