The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Rangers re-sign Vitali Kravtsov

29 minutes ago, grumpyone said:

isn't he the guy who refused to report to the AHL ?

Yes. He wanted to return to the KHL instead, which is what he ended up doing. This time he gets a 1-way.  I have been hoping the Canucks would pick him up in a trade. He is going to be a really good player.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Krappo + Krapstov for Miller?  Or is that just “Krappy” return?  

Gotta be 3 pieces for me. Not interested in their D men at this point.

They’re obviously gonna sign him if they trade for him so that has to be factored into the value too.

At this point Chytil, Kakko, and Kravstov would be enough. Factor those moves with the cap space we’d open up to potentially go after someone like Forsberg and we’d be a much deeper team.

Edited by DeNiro

I'm still wanting the 2023 1st, a young RD (I'd be okay with Schneider), a young (not Kravtsov) forward, a younger NHL veteran forward, and if the Rangers want to throw in Kravtsov, then sure.

Were the Canucks able to acquire Kravtsov's rights, where does he play? Looking at his past history, Kravtsov certainly wouldn't be inclined to do any time in the AHL  If you were to ask him, he'd say he's the 1RW. Assuming Boeser is still here, does he then get put in as 2RW, and Podkolzin as 3RW? 

regards,  G.

16 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

They’re obviously gonna sign him if they trade for him so that has to be factored into the value too.

At this point Chytil, Kakko, and Kravstov would be enough. Factor those moves with the cap space we’d open up to potentially go after someone like Forsberg and we’d be a much deeper team.

What, no 1st?  :P

regards,  G.

16 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

What about Othmann + Kakko + Kratsov?

• Upvote 1

Now that the Rags had been eliminated, will they revisit a Miller trade ?  My guess: the cost to acquire Miller - just went up for the Rags and preferably, Allvin would still focus in, on NJ (first) with LA as a secondary option, to perhaps create a bidding war.  Both teams just have a lot to offer in prospects and the likelihood of bottoming out owning one of there 1st, is still very good.

Edited by ShawnAntoski
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, ShawnAntoski said:

Now that the Rags had been eliminated, will they revisit a Miller trade ?  My guess: the cost to acquire Miller - just went up for the Rags and preferably, Allvin would still focus in, on NJ (first), to perhaps create a bidding war.

Interesting. The more, the merrier.

regards,  G.

11 minutes ago, BPA said:

Pass.

We need a center or a right D in a trade no matter what. Chytil can play third line center which frees up cap space and assets to go after a right shot D.

21 minutes ago, BPA said:

All are almost done/pass there elc and outside of there draft pedigree, two had shown they are not really special players ( Kakko & Kratsov).   Preferably, multiple premium picks (2 to 3 first round picks, like the deal that the Laffs paid for Kessel) and a RD prospect from the Rags cause the playoffs experience should make them want to go back - so the cost for Miller should go up for them.  I still prefer a deal with NJ and/or LA cause of there prospect depth and potential to still bottom out...

Edited by ShawnAntoski