The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Jonathan Lekkerimäki | RW

Fanuck

22 minutes ago, Herberts Vasiljevs said:

I don't bother.

But I come here thinking that maybe, just maybe, I'll see some highlights or read new reports about our prospects, but it's always old men who women never found attractive babbling on about how all of our prospects are busts.

Alternatively you could  review those that hung on to the concept that Juolevi will some day, some day, prove he's worthy of a high draft pick

• Huggy Bear 1

It can take 8 to 10 months to recover from Mono and then having to put the weight back on and getting his strength back can be a bit of challenge.  I think under the best of circumstances he would have been looking at January before he would have been back to where he should be development wise. Now considering the injury, I don't think we should be writing off this 18 year old kid quite yet. B)

14 hours ago, Fred65 said:

Alternatively you could  review those that hung on to the concept that Juolevi will some day, some day, prove he's worthy of a high draft pick

The same 15% on this board that said JT Miller trade was bad?? Always going to have 10--15% clowns on these site and around work? They always think there real funny and  like giving negative response to get a reaction..

These people forget nobody from management group will read there pathetic posts..

6 hours ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

This kid is golden.

That shot hit the post, but it had a foot of open goal inside that post.

Lekkerimäki is going to score a lot of goals for us on our way to Winning The Stanley Cup!

Sniper is the reason JR, PA, et al did not reach for a defenseman.

15 hours ago, 73 Percent said:

This isn't the shl. It's allsvenskan.

Not aight.

Considering he's coming off a bout with mono and a wrist injury, it is. But by all means, yes, he needs to show more as he gets healthy and the season goes on.

On 10/9/2022 at 12:02 PM, Diamonds said:

Hoping as he continues to recover from mono and his "minor wrist injury" that he can end up around. 75ppg or higher. Would put him in a category with Filip Forsberg and William Karlsson for draft +1 seasons. 

I'm not sure how transferable the points are to the NHL. Jonathan Dahlen had a ppg season in his D+1 and largely amounted to nothing. Hopefully Lekkerimaki picks up his point pace since he isn't really known for his defensive skillsets. 

• Cheers 1