The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Canucks re-sign Michael DiPietro

1 minute ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Isn't $70k what most of our AHL players make who haven't sniffed the NHL?

Yes, don’t know why people are so surprised. Most AHL’ers make between 70-150k a year.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

Not anymore, all the boomers are selling in Van and moving here :lol:

My friend used to live in Port Alberni for awhile.  I remember visiting him for the first time.  He took me to the pub.  The one and only pub.  It was a nice pub though.  Maybe now they have two up there cause of all the boomers moving?  :)

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Elias Pettersson said:

My friend used to live in Port Alberni for awhile.  I remember visiting him for the first time.  He took me to the pub.  The one and only pub.  It was a nice pub though.  Maybe now they have two up there cause of all the boomers moving?  :)

I love visiting PA not sure if I could move there at this rate I’ll be pushed out to Creston in no time :lol:

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

I love visiting PA not sure if I could move there at this rate I’ll be pushed out to Creston in no time :lol:

LOL.. You will not be able to afford Creston either or any other East or Central Kootenay town. Our city Appraisals in our neck of the wood increased 21% on average. Got a lot of Albertan's  settling here these days

• Cheers 1

11 minutes ago, Kootenay Gold said:

LOL.. You will not be able to afford Creston either or any other East or Central Kootenay town. Our city Appraisals in our neck of the wood increased 21% on average. Got a lot of Albertan's  settling here these days

Oh nooo lol camper van and walmart it be then 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Devron said:

Can you live on 70k?

50K is the average salary in Vancouver, which is slightly higher than the rest of Canada.

Not saying it's easy, but it seems like people are getting by.  Now with the current inflation... 

• Cheers 1