The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What are your unpopular Canuck opinions?

Rate this topic

Coconuts

1 minute ago, Coconuts said:

I know someone might end up saying something positive about Messier, so before it happens I just wanna throw this out there.. 

&^@# Messier. 

Alf vomits when he sees Lays potato chip because of that F***&$**

• Cheers 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Alf vomits when he sees Lays potato chip because of that F***&$**

I'll eat them for free but I'll never buy them.  Same with Subway and any other company that chooses to make that worthless piece of fecal matter their spokesvermin.

Edited by King Heffy
  • Cheers 1

The amateur scouting department needs to have a scout or two specifically for RSD. We don’t draft enough and it’s through the draft to get value out of this highly coveted position. Just look at Nashville. The best RSD Canucks have ever drafted was Kevin Bieska. We begin to fix this or we continue to pay through the nose from trades or free agency. 

• Cheers 4

I was roasted for this one back when I made the statement, but I still stand by it and have added two more names to it.

Bure had a very good rookie season, but Boeser, Hughes, and Pettersson all had better ones.

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 3

Cam Neely wasn't the only REALLY bad trade the Canucks made, you know, traded before they were given a real chance.

Rick Vaive was traded to the Leafs before he had  a chance to shine. ( 5th overall pick he was )

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1