The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ferraro leaves TSN

Rate this topic

sonoman

I guess Jeff Paterson is going to open a bottle of champagne. Jeff couldn't stand Ray at all. One reason might be that Ray has been throwing the Canucks under the bus for quite some time. Well, Ray mentioned in the podcast Sekeres & Price that the corona measures for crossing the border bothered him and that at some time he gave up counting the test he had made. ::D. No more corona testing for Ray - . I guess that's something is going to celebrate ::D

1 hour ago, kanucks25 said:

He was never anti Canucks, he just calls it like it is.

He was negative over Benning's tenure because it was mostly a tire fire. It's his job to analyze what he sees, not pander to insecure fanbases.

Sure benning era was terrible we get it but all of sudden he changed his tune this year when his wife is now the AGM? saying canucks are playoffs team when every national media have stated we are still crappy.

edit: I am paraphrasing here but Ferraro recently said if you thought about what the Canucks needs are then chances are the management has already thought of it. I mean this is as positive glowing endorsement for the management as I have ever heard out of him over all the YEARS.

Edited by mordekai

2 minutes ago, Goal:thecup said:

Definitely anti-Canuck before his wife was hired by JR though King.

He was an excellent analyst v/v hockey but just ground the Nux every chance he got.

"Excellent analyst but just not good at analyzing the Canucks" Ok got it. God our fan base is hated for good reason. 

Edited by Harold Drunken
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1

2 hours ago, kanucks25 said:

He was never anti Canucks, he just calls it like it is.

He was negative over Benning's tenure because it was mostly a tire fire. It's his job to analyze what he sees, not pander to insecure fanbases.

IMO he called it as he saw it, which is not always, how it is.

didn't mind his opinions, at least he had been there and done it.

• Cheers 3
  • Upvote 1

Good on Ray for leaving on his own terms, cause with Bell you don't get that opportunity they canned a bunch of people without notice...Fuck Bell for life imo! Obviously ESPN pays better than bell and the center of the universe toronto base run piece of shit organization

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Canuckster86 said:

Good on Ray for leaving on his own terms, cause with Bell you don't get that opportunity they canned a bunch of people without notice...Fuck Bell for life imo! Obviously ESPN pays better than bell and the center of the universe toronto base run piece of shit organization

You good bud?......How are things at home?

20 hours ago, mordekai said:

who cares... he was anti canucks til Cami started working as AGM

No, he just knew that the team was bad...he is a former player and could see the writing on the wall...Canucks had the wrong GM for too long making poor choices more often than good ones!

• Like 1