The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The First Thing You would Do?...

Rate this topic

Canuck You

I'm an old dude. The diminished testosterone in my temple has made me an emotional, whimpering man child I'm afraid. Movies that I could hold back tears in my youth....well........you can forget that now. I've turned into a blubbering embarrassment to my younger relatives. So with that said, I'd most likely break in tears of joy. 

An d celebrate with CDC!

Go Canucks Go!

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

3 hours ago, -DLC- said:

I'd be super emotional.

My Mom and I were Canuck homers and super sports fans....she would've loved to have seen it. I remember when the Lions won the Grey Cup and she left me a voicemail (still have it). She NEVER left voicemails.

My son and I have a thing where...he's more of a realist/less of a cheerleader type like me. I always end our Canuck chats with wgwtc. I'll let you figure it out...it would finally be truth!

I was there in '94 when we had a celebration despite the loss. I forgot we lost...it was an incredible celebration and the team was all there. Rode around BC Place in cars, waving at us fans. Pavel and co. It was great. I was lower bowl, front row/on the rail...incredible time. The Olympics too...what an atmosphere walking around the city.

I can only imagine the fun this city'll be if when we win. This year.

I'm prepping for it now.

This was the best summer ever

• Vintage 1

2 hours ago, -DLC- said:

I'd be super emotional.

My Mom and I were Canuck homers and super sports fans....she would've loved to have seen it. I remember when the Lions won the Grey Cup and she left me a voicemail (still have it). She NEVER left voicemails.

My son and I have a thing where...he's more of a realist/less of a cheerleader type like me. I always end our Canuck chats with wgwtc. I'll let you figure it out...it would finally be truth!

I was there in '94 when we had a celebration despite the loss. I forgot we lost...it was an incredible celebration and the team was all there. Rode around BC Place in cars, waving at us fans. Pavel and co. It was great. I was lower bowl, front row/on the rail...incredible time. The Olympics too...what an atmosphere walking around the city.

I can only imagine the fun this city'll be if when we win. This year.

I'm prepping for it now.

That was a packed B.C. Place party, and that's after we lost.....can you imagine what would have happened if we'd won? Feels like it was just yesterday, i was on my honeymoon and followed the run on TV, can't believe my wife stayed with me? I thought for sure i'd see them win it all at some point in my life.........Sigh.  That 94 group are still my favorite Canucks though.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

4 hours ago, smithers joe said:

jump out of my grave and holler.

No grave necessary, Joe.

Bank some DNA and all of us at CDC will have you recreated in a lab so you can celebrate amongst the living. 
It’ll be well deserved and a lonnnnng time waiting.