The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] November 3, 2022 Anaheim Ducks @ Vancouver Canucks - 7:00pm PT Rogers Arena

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

1 minute ago, Honourable Hughes said:

Looks like our PP could be the difference maker.

As a fan that cares about the long term success of this franchise, I’m hoping for another loss, preferably in regulation. I think it will bring us closer to making some meaningful changes instead of swapping picks and depth players with other teams.

This sounds awfully familiar. Wasn't it last year as well some were hoping for losses so the Canucks could make big changes?  I wanted those changes too, but they still haven't really made any big changes, though and the losing continues.

I guess JR/PA think the Canucks will suddenly turn it around by adding Stillman and Studnicka :unsure:

• There it is 1

Make no mistake, we must lose every single game this season.

HOWEVER

Tonight is a special night.  Tonight, we honour a RHD that actually knew how to play the game of hockey at a high level, unlike some of the people we throw out there now.  Tonight, it's about Mr. Bieksa, a loyal servant of this team who knew what it meant to play for the crest and brought respect to this jersey.

Give me a 4-0 shutout for Vancouver.  After tonight, back to regularly scheduled losses (hopefully).

• Haha 1
  • Huggy Bear 1