The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Jake Virtanen signs with Visp EHC (Switzerland)

On 11/7/2022 at 5:58 PM, McBackup said:

Okay. He’s not our property anymore and he’s no longer even in the NHL. I know his tenure in Vancouver was a failure but let’s give it a rest. We don’t need to reopen the Virtanen discussion yet again.

On 11/7/2022 at 6:58 PM, McBackup said:

I made a comment about Virtanen in the Virtanen thread and now you're upset at me about it and telling me not to.

Oh how the turntables have.

On 11/7/2022 at 7:12 PM, McBackup said:

Exactly, you're inexplicably upset and downright rude just because I posted about Jake Virtanen in a Jake Virtanen thread.

On 11/8/2022 at 7:25 AM, McBackup said:

Its right at the top of the screen, friend.

You are a tool. Completely dillusional about what side of the argument you're on bud. I react to your comments and you seek out my post in another thread like a 4th grade child so you can give a negative reaction back despite my post being nothing but facts. Grow up. 

• There it is 1

1 hour ago, Tower102 said:

You are a tool. Completely dillusional about what side of the argument you're on bud. I react to your comments and you seek out my post in another thread like a 4th grade child so you can give a negative reaction back despite my post being nothing but facts. Grow up. 

Naw I just thought it was amusing to see how you’d react if I responded in the same way to your “dillusional” troglodyte mass paperbagging month old posts. You didn’t disappoint. 

Edited by McBackup

• 1 month later...

7 minutes ago, grandmaster said:

Looks like Jake is not making friends. 

Details here..
"...Eigenmann, apparently, went on behalf of his teammates to management, Le Matin reports, saying “it’s him or us.”..."

https://theprovince.com/sports/hockey/swiss-team-ready-to-ditch-jake-virtanen-after-fracas-with-teammate?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1675814699

Edited by Jack in the box

14 minutes ago, Jack in the box said:

Details here..
"...Eigenmann, apparently, went on behalf of his teammates to management, Le Matin reports, saying “it’s him or us.”..."

https://theprovince.com/sports/hockey/swiss-team-ready-to-ditch-jake-virtanen-after-fracas-with-teammate?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1675814699

Holy crap, that's bad. What a waste of talent. 

• Cheers 2

Sad to watch this kid continue to throw away a once potentially promising career down the toilet. 

It's obvious he's got some personality or other issues, I can confirm living in Kelowna and knowing people that have crossed paths with him....he's a d!ck.

Edited by Harold Drunken
  • Cheers 3
  • Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Harold Drunken said:

Sad to watch this kid continue to throw away a once potentially promising career down the toilet. 

It's obvious he's got some personality or other issues, I can confirm living in Kelowna and knowing people that have crossed paths with him....he's a d!ck.

What's worse is that he's a dick so young. I mean, Jake's only 26. Should be entering the prime of his career, and it's very possible that his career after this incident could be over before he's even 30 years old. 

• There it is 1

On 2/7/2023 at 6:15 PM, rekker said:

Holy crap, that's bad. What a waste of talent. 

Yeah. It tells you that attitude is everything isn't it? Can have all the tools and talent in the world, but if you ain't going to put in the hard work and have a good attitude, all for nothing. 

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

Lol just a stereotypical fraser valley dbag. If he wasn't a "pro" hockey player he would be crushin beers at Finnigans or town hall and partying at stave lake and not cleaning up his mess. Destined to be an alcoholic forklift operator at Abby growers pushing Raspberries.

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 3