The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] December 3 2022 - Vancouver Canucks vs Arizona Coyotes - 7:00pm PT/10:00pm ET - Rogers Arena

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

1 hour ago, DeNiro said:

Well what they “should” do and reality are two different things.

Right now his numbers are some of the worst in the league analytically.

No team is giving up a top pick in a deep draft. 

Idk, the Flamers probably would.. they've been stupid enough so far, maybe a trip to the well one more time? 

23 minutes ago, Mrwipeout said:

so after 2 tough oponents we square off against the yotes.....i fear this game coz if they think this game is gonna b easy and dont compete then this is just another loss in teh books...i hope they get themselves together and aim for a nice big fat W tonight.....get some confidence back coz after those 2 games its pretty bad...

I hope that our qualities shine tonight with Petey, Miller and Horvat leading the points collecting.

28 minutes ago, 4petesake said:

In case you didn’t catch his latest. Jack is such a See U Next Tuesday guy?

So Pat Maroon donated $2000 in Jack’s name.

I heard about this but had yet to hear the comments, thank you for sharing. What a great move by Maroon.

And I like that Frank went at him for this. About time he was called on his BS. 

• Vintage 1

9 hours ago, Junkyard Dog said:

If you don’t take anyone for granted and play a full 60 then teams like this should be an easy win. 

We have a better roster. They just need to do their job. 

It's an entitlement thing, not many people really want to put in the effort according the amount of pay they receive. I've seen janitors work harder for minimum wage than these guys at times.

5 minutes ago, Qwags said:

Surely the Nucks can beat the Yotes, right?

I’d say it’s a toss up at best. Their winning percentage isn’t that far off of ours. Despite the Canucks looking like a better team on paper the Coyotes are getting more out of their roster.