The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] December 7 2022 - Vancouver Canucks @ San Jose Sharks - 7:30pm PT/10:30pm ET - SAP Center

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

• -DLC- pinned and featured this topic
12 minutes ago, -DLC- said:

Also, thanks for getting the GDT up early...you really are "Old Faithful" and it is appreciated. You and @Goal:thecup have been great this year.

Thanks, I really enjoy scouting the other teams and seeing what is going on. Always hunting for odd stats too and as a suffering writer I enjoy doing my best Shorty pregame impression from the radio days.

If anyone else wants to do one though just write it in the gameday sign up thread, i'll do it as default otherwise.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Not going to lie these jerseys are really growing on me. I always liked it, but man they give a lot more of personality and swagger than our current jerseys.

Just remove the number patch on the front :lol: 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Odd. said:

Not going to lie these jerseys are really growing on me. I always liked it, but man they give a lot more of personality and swagger than our current jerseys.

Just remove the number patch on the front :lol: 

All off-white jerseys go hard. The only thing that is kind of questionable is the logo. Other than that, the jerseys look sick on the ice.

• Vintage 3