The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] December 14 2022 - Vancouver Canucks @ Calgary Flames - 7:00pm PT/10:00pm ET - Saddledome

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

21 minutes ago, DownUndaCanuck said:

Simply put a must win game. Lose and I'd say this season is done, we can't keep dropping so far below .500. Win and we make some serious ground on the Pacific.

Special teams will be interesting, they have a bad offence and PP coming up against a terrible defence. Our offence is fire and their D is usually solid. Should be a good game.

4-2 Canucks

The season was done awhile ago. 

• Huggy Bear 1

1 minute ago, DrJockitch said:

Not sure the little-little-slow third line works. 

Yep probably would have dropped Garland down to the fourth.

Joshua - Dries - Boeser

Garland - Aman - Studnicka 

The lines would look much better with Podkolzin back and playing well.

• Cheers 2

With that much of a break there was time to start working on new things. Seems pretty sad to only have lazar up there and the d pairings the same.

If we lose a lot over this next stretch then i'll switch towards team, make the lottery and hope to win it for once and just cheer some player's individual goals.

• Huggy Bear 1

1 hour ago, PistolPete13 said:

Tree living got a lot of props when he made those deals in the summer. But that was then and this is now.::D

so happy that boring Sean is making him look stupid.

I'll never forget that weird Monahan intro video that had Sean eating burnt dry toast for like 20 seconds :lol:

2 hours ago, Odd. said:

Huberdeau has been hot gsrbage this year, and their bottom 6 is one of the lowest scoring in the entire league.

With Markstrom playing like Toskala lately this game is probably our most winnable game before Christmas.

Just pepper Markstrom with shots all game

What's the over under if we get two shots on net  the first minute, one goes in?  

36 minutes ago, RU SERIOUS said:

Vancouver On a winter day!                       Unique experiences in Vancouver - Vancouver's Seawall

Calgary Today.........Traffic camera at 16 Avenue and Stoney Trail NE

16th Ave/Stoney Trail (Live Traffic cam)........The "Alberta Advantage"!

it's a shitty place to live, but I'll sure as hell take -4 and sunny (today's weather in calgary) vs 3 degrees and torrential rain from october through february. 

2 minutes ago, Mustard Tiger said:

Not trying to hate on the guy but imagine if John and John ever got replaced by Batchelor lol. I may just give up entirely

I miss the old days, you'd get shorty and tom on radio always - cknw, team 1040 etc. I saw tomlinson went to the kraken, he was ok but no shorty.

I hate most of the us guys, but I was alright with the wild commentators last game. Tonight i'll have to find other ways since i don't get TNT in the US and those commentators would suck worse. Be tempted to skip due to awful options.

• Cheers 1