The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Rumour) 4 teams interested in J.T. Miller

combover

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

Why? He’s a big, nasty, elite skilled, hard to play against, hyper compete, ppg player, who drives his line from all three forward positions. He is great on the PP, and plays PK too. He’s clearly a core player. 

Finally, I can agree with you on something tonight Alf, lol.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

55 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Why? He’s a big, nasty, elite skilled, hard to play against, hyper compete, ppg player, who drives his line from all three forward positions. He is great on the PP, and plays PK too. He’s clearly a core player. 

Stamkos,  Point, Kucherov, Hedman, Mackinnon, Rantanen, Landeskog, Makar, JT Miller.   One of these is not like the others.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, EddieVedder said:

Stamkos,  Point, Kucherov, Hedman, Mackinnon, Rantanen, Landeskog, Makar, JT Miller.   One of these is not like the others.

Imagine trying to make a point as to why JT Miller is a bad forward by comparing him to a list of players that has two dmen. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, J.I.A.H.N said:

Just a thought

van...................Dach and Mtl 1st

mtl....................Dubois

Winn.................Miller and Podkolzin

Nah.

Miller > Dach

Podz > MTL 1st (which would be the later pick  currently at 12th)

1 hour ago, BPA said:

Nah.

Miller > Dach

Podz > MTL 1st (which would be the later pick  currently at 12th)

Just for the record...I did say Mtl's 1st, not Florida's

But in the greater picture, and I keep on beating the drum on this..............we get rid of cap, so the deal is........

The UFA we sign for 8 million, Dach, and Mtl's 1st .......for....... Miller and Podkolzin

8 hours ago, J.I.A.H.N said:

Just for the record...I did say Mtl's 1st, not Florida's

But in the greater picture, and I keep on beating the drum on this..............we get rid of cap, so the deal is........

The UFA we sign for 8 million, Dach, and Mtl's 1st .......for....... Miller and Podkolzin

Not sure MTL would trade a top 10 pick.  Feels like Canucks should get more than just Dach and a 1st.  If it was a top 10 pick, then the deal would probably work.  If outside top 10 pick, maybe Canucks get a 2nd or 3rd round pick as well.

• Cheers 1

My cousins friend’s uncle’s friend said Canucks trading Petey and Hughes for a second and a prospect.

This source is as valid as Freedman “wondering” and “thinking” and mentioning how other GM’s are “wondering” and “thinking”.

I don’t get why so many folks are getting sucked into this click bait nonsense. 

How much clearer can this team be? They extended him and said countless times how they highly value him and want him to stay. Does anyone here think we can get an offer the Canucks can’t refuse like what Bo got plus MORE? That’s what it would take. 

JT Miller is NOT being traded!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, grandmaster said:

My cousins friend’s uncle’s friend said Canucks trading Petey and Hughes for a second and a prospect.

This source is as valid as Freedman “wondering” and “thinking” and mentioning how other GM’s are “wondering” and “thinking”.

I don’t get why so many folks are getting sucked into this click bait nonsense. 

How much clearer can this team be? They extended him and said countless times how they highly value him and want him to stay. Does anyone here think we can get an offer the Canucks can’t refuse like what Bo got plus MORE? That’s what it would take. 

JT Miller is NOT being traded!

And I don't get why someone who doesn't think it will happen feels the need to come into a miller rumour thread and whine about people having a discussion about it

That certainly seems a lot more ridiculous and sad than people discussing the possibility of moving a player whose ntc activates in the off season and who doesn't really fit the timeline

• Cheers 3
  • Vintage 1

37 minutes ago, stawns said:

And I don't get why someone who doesn't think it will happen feels the need to come into a miller rumour thread and whine about people having a discussion about it

That certainly seems a lot more ridiculous and sad than people discussing the possibility of moving a player whose ntc activates in the off season and who doesn't really fit the timeline

Yeah that’s because folks with NTC never get traded right? It also makes sense that a highly favoured player that has been declared as such time after time by management is somehow rumoured to be on the move…sure. 

Marvels Agents Of Shield No GIF by ABC Network

This has nothing to do with “whining”. It’s got everything to do with logic of what is real versus fantasy.

2 minutes ago, grandmaster said:

Yeah that’s because folks with NTC never get traded right? It also makes sense that a highly favoured player that has been declared as such time after time by management is somehow rumoured to be on the move…sure. 

This has nothing to do with “whining”. It’s got everything to do with logic of what is real versus fantasy.

No, it's definitely whining

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1
  • There it is 1

3 minutes ago, grandmaster said:

Easier and better return with more bidders than few.

15 hours ago, Alflives said:

They trade Miller for all the reasons everyone is tired of hearing about. Not about whether JT is a core player or not. It is about what he will be in 4 years versus the players who come back in exchange for him. All about the return.