The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Sunday January 8 2022 - Vancouver Canucks @ Winnipeg Jets - 12pm PT/2pm CT/3pm ET - Canada Life Center

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

1 minute ago, PhillipBlunt said:

What the f**k is Myers hoping to achieve where he is on the ice? What a useless player. 

His partner equally sucked it that play.... can't figure out why he's chasing behind the net there, you don't chase Iike that.

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

I think it’s time. Bye bye Bruce…

Boudreau won't be back next season, but he's not the real problem. We did nothing to address our defensive deficiency from last season. We added offense, but didn't do anything to improve our ability to transition the puck out of out own zone.

We also REALLY need to stop making low percentage passes when we're on the power play.

• There it is 1

1 minute ago, R3aL said:

The only point would be to start getting the core to learn a new system. And to make evaluations on who fits the system and who doesn’t in the coach and gms vision I guess

Yea but we can’t just be hiring a coach based on whatever unemployed coaches happen to be available.

Wait till the offseason when you have more options. More time to evalute what direction you wanna go too.

Edited by DeNiro
  • Vintage 1

1 minute ago, Sharpshooter said:

Bruce isn’t the problem. 

The only gripe I have with BB is that he needs to bench/scratch the high priced help when needed.

Scratching fringe players sends no message what so ever.

• Like 1