The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Thursday January 12 2022 - Vancouver Canucks @ Tampa Bay Lightning - 4pm PT/7pm ET - Amalie Arena

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

1 minute ago, DeNiro said:

Then why’d he say he wanted to come here?!?

Also if he’s unhappy then he needs to work with the team and be willing to waive his NTC.

I dunno, maybe he thought it would be different?

Again, I'm just supposing...just what I feel when I see him play vs his time in the desert. 

8 hours ago, OldFaithfulCap said:

This is mostly me hand-counting the schedule, but plenty of volatility left for the Bedard Bowl.

There's a few ways to look at it

a) San jose, the habs and sens have the least games against other bedards bowlers so they are less likely to win more games as they play tougher opponents but then are also less likely to give points to the other bowlers.

b) Canucks, chicago, anaheim and arizona are the big shakers, with a big losing streak by any of them against other bedard bowlers likely to boost their rivals and put them in prime position

c) Kinda meaningless as teams will beat non-bedard teams and go on streaks anyway (chicago beat calgary and are on a 2-game streak)

image.png.d1a92cc0eed9f26e9796cb2d7a9e73e7.png

lots of tank room baby

• Huggy Bear 1

1 minute ago, bishopshodan said:

I dunno, maybe he thought it would be different?

Again, I'm just supposing...just what I feel when I see him play vs his time in the desert. 

Rumours are that the team he asked him to waive multiple times.

So I would imagine they’re not too thrilled with what he’s bringing either.

Edited by DeNiro
  • Cheers 1

Just now, J-23 said:

If they really hire Tocchet by TDL :picard:

We are going to get an unnecessary coaching bump and draft like 10th. If JR really wants to fire Bruce just let Yeo run things until the end of the season.

If they hire another former Penguins employee this team is completely lost.

There’s no way Tocchett is the best we can do. That’s another coach we’re gonna be stuck with.

Accountability. ..lol. a term that cant be associated with any member of this franchise right now. Starting with the owners. 

This car crash season has turned into a full fledge hiway pileup And shows no signs of stopping.  

Stillman in 

:lol::lol::lol:

and use accountability as the excuse. 
guy shouldn’t even be in the nhl 

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, J-23 said:

If they really hire Tocchet by TDL :picard:

We are going to get an unnecessary coaching bump and draft like 10th. If JR really wants to fire Bruce just let Yeo run things until the end of the season.

Yeah but since they have to try and win the cup next year , they will want to get the new coach some experience before next season starts. 

Tocchet is such a snake , he might coach to tank too so maybe it's fine