The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Thursday January 12 2022 - Vancouver Canucks @ Tampa Bay Lightning - 4pm PT/7pm ET - Amalie Arena

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

4 minutes ago, Devron said:

Well I’m pretty excited for the draft and I do enjoy when my boys score. So yeah.

I don’t understand you man. You’re mad when they win, mad when they lose. Mad when they are mediocre. I just don’t get it.

Right now losing is alright cause of this stacked draft. But even then you’re mad because we are the worst. Makes no sense man 

I am not mad more frustrated that we take so long and so many years to figure things out when it's been obvious what's needed to happen. They are talking about resigning Horvat and Kuzmenko to long term deals when this club is terrible. They  are really going to strap this franchise for years to come if they do that. Worst PK. Bad defense yet in their interviews they make it sound like we need a couple of tweaks. It's so far from the truth. Do what everyone knows needs to be done.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

1 minute ago, Ray_Cathode said:

We are so much better defensively without OEL. What would it cost to buy out his contract and put him out of our misery?

His buyout is actually pretty good minus a couple years of 4 million.

If they plan around that it might not be the worst though.

• Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, Devron said:

Well I’m pretty excited for the draft and I do enjoy when my boys score. So yeah.

I don’t understand you man. You’re mad when they win, mad when they lose. Mad when they are mediocre. I just don’t get it.

Right now losing is alright cause of this stacked draft. But even then you’re mad because we are the worst. Makes no sense man 

Don’t feed into that idiots cries for attention.

• Like 1