The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Saturday January 14 2022 - Vancouver Canucks @ Florida Panthers - 4pm PT/7pm ET - FLA Live Arena

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

4 minutes ago, MaxVerstappen33 said:

Seriously. I think Podz and Hogs are in Abbotsford for the Canucks to tank. Anyone agree ?

No, they're there because it's a beneficial environment where they're getting more ice time, special teams roles, and where they're actually being put into positions to succeed. Getting away from the dark cloud hanging over this club doesn't hurt either. 

They'll be better for it imo, I hope they spend the remainder of the season in Abbotsford. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, J-23 said:

Too late.

Coaching bump is coming :towel:

Ya most likely. Try for a chance at Bedard or change the coach and get a coaching bump and get 16th? It shouldn't be that hard. We accept 16th! I hate ten game winning streaks at the end of the year. They do nothing absolutely nothing and for this of you saying they do, all you have to do is watch the last few years. They have done nothing. It does nothing for at least this team.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

2 minutes ago, greenbean30 said:

I think it's because this year the team literally haven't given anything to cheer for. Very similar before Bruce was hired and we went on that run, that gave people hope.

This year, all hope is gone.

All the Hope had been shifted to Bedard.

• Vintage 1

Honestly am fine with tanking this year knowing it's a deep draft. Just hope they can get more draft picks this year by trading Horvat, Boeser and others. Even schenn can be traded then re-signed back over the summer. Just get bunch of 1st round picks this year

1 minute ago, stawns said:

The buck stops at BB, he's the coach, he develops and SL-instructs his assistants what he wants and who he wants out there.

Well whoever is responsible for our D zone needs to change.. how it changes? I don't care as long as it does, we take so many goals against us for that, if it were improved, we'd win a lot more games. It's literally killing us ni matter whose responsible 

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Ya, at least try for a chance at Bedard or coaching bump and get 16th? It shouldn't be that hard. I hate ten game winning streaks at the end of the year. They do nothing absolutely nothing and for this of you saying they do, all you have to do is watch the last few years. They have done nothing. It does nothing for at least this team.

Enjoy the coaching bump and 15th overall pick 82 :towel: