The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Wednesday January 18 2023 - Vancouver Canucks vs Tampa Bay Lightning - 7pm PT/10pm ET - Vancouver

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

10 minutes ago, Smashian Kassian said:

Why did they do this with the skate jerseys?? The regular ones were perfect

This organization can't get anything right.

Looks fine to me. It's like the black out version of a car.   

There are several versions of it over the yrs, different brands making it etc. It's OK to not have the exact same one recycled. 

Just get the one you like the most.  I'm sure you can find them on ebay etc. 

Just now, Gnarcore said:

Forwards not giving outlet options to the defense is what this team has been best at for multiple seasons and multiple coaches. 

Yup.  Our system is a joke.  The wingers rarely show below the hashmarks.  Just stupid.  

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

I am not mad at all they are losing. So can you stop already. I am just stating what's true. I wasn't mad last game more frustrated. Anyways why don't you focus on your own feelings.

My feelings are neutral, thought if all went right we’d be a bubble team, all has not gone right so here we are. 

Just now, Alflives said:

And if we had a healthy Demko he bails us out.  But we have goalies who stop picks at .871  and that’s why we lose so much.  Our goaltending is absolutely horrid.  Less than AHL standard.  Dipietro would have been better.  We would be winning so many more games with a healthy Demko back. 

Yes but also Problem is the structure and defence is worse than last year 

Just now, -DLC- said:

Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, Nirvana, Screaming Trees, Mother Love Bone, The  Cult, Mudhoney, Pixies, Hip, Pearl Jam, Smashing Pumpkins, NIN, Jane's Addiction, G & R, RHCP, Black Crowes, STP, Metallica, Faith No More, RATM, Blind Melon.

I don't know....loved the old man stuff. But get bored easily and the stupid kid stuff's pretty damn good too.

I know.

Nice try though. 

• Haha 1