The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Friday January 20 2023 - Vancouver Canucks vs Colorado Avalanche - 7pm PT/10pm ET - Vancouver

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

10 minutes ago, J-23 said:

As a matter of fact, I will be disappointed if we don’t have an anti-management crowd tomorrow. Those assholes deserve it.

Remember that it was ownership that designed this particular Titanic with their philosophy os striving for mediocrity. Remember that Linden got canned for wanting a rebuild. Benning sucked up to ownership, and signed all those cap killing, draft pick eating trades to satisfy ownership’s demand for a quick fix. It is ownership that hired the coach before the knew GM, now the new GM has also abandoned a long term plan to satisfy ownership. The boys should be directed at Aquaman - and I guess next year’s season ticket sales will reflect the fans thoughts about this debacle. 

Whichever new coach comes in will have the same players as Boudreau, and live under the same philosophy passed down from ownership.

Edited by Ray_Cathode

Man this team used to be a goalie graveyard where they come to die!!! Now it's a coaching graveyard!! Dark days ahead.  We should stop supporting the canucks. No going to the games.  Then probably Buttman will probably help out a canadian team for once.  Plus I don't think our players can go anywhere because of the salary cap almost every team is up to there heads. Unless they want to play for rebuilding teams. 

• RoughGame 1

1 minute ago, DeNiro said:

Think Ryan Reynolds can put together 800-900 mil?

Only deadpool can save us at this point

Linden + a couple of rich guys need to buy this team

Organziation has f**ked up their reputation for at least a few years.

Linden is well respected managers and coaches will want to be here under him.

Edited by J-23