The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Wednesday, Jan 25/23 Vancouver Canucks(19-25-3) @ Seattle Kraken(27-14-5) 7:00pm at Climate Pledge Arena SNPTV SN650AM

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

I cant wait to call out Drance.

He was sooooo certain we would have a coaches bump.

We are not going to.

I think:

- PK wont be fully fixed or even that improved, as its personnel, not system

- Goaltending wont be stealing us games

- New System will take time to adjust / growing pains

- Even if we make defensive improvements our offence will dry up at evens with it like it did with Green and Shaw when they made the structured changes. But they didn't haave a proper camp with even Petey and Hughes there or enough runway to determine if it was the players or the coaching

- Shooting percentages will drop a little

- Horvat trade will not help 

- Schenn and or a Kuzmenko Trade wont help either

Even if we heat up at the tail end of the season somehow with Demko healthy spotting some games, the system making a big difference we are going to lose a lot of games coming up.

Jurassic Park Rollercoaster GIF by Universal Parks and Resorts

11 minutes ago, Alflives said:

An Owner who keeps his snout out of hockey ops too?  

Not all owners get the luxury to be free from their day to day operations operations watch every game tho. It's an extreme luxury to be that free to relax and watch games. Many owners are busy with their corporations so they can only attend a fraction of the games, Aqua is actually a super fan and attends every game as his business is handled by other people or directors or executives leaving him with lots of leisure time. I truly envy business people or anyone in general savvy enough to have a residual income stream that allows them to watch shows play video games or watch hockey ALL day and still make millions a year take home.

Hard not to be envious of Aqua.

Edited by CanuckRookieFan

4 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Miller looks like he actually gives a sh*t.  Horvat looks like he’s got his golf clubs ready…

why Because he back check for the first time this year. 
i guess since he   mailed in the first 40 games he still has energy.

1 minute ago, *Buzzsaw* said:

What do you expect... Management has shown zero commitment or loyalty... they just ASSUMED he'd sign.

Bo has a family and has to look at his own best interests.

Hockey is a business.

Bo needs to get traded so we can get some caps space and some much needed prospects and picks. Would be happy if we can get 2 D prospects and a 1st 

• elephant 1