The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Detroit Red Wings | Feb. 11, 2023

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

9 minutes ago, RWJC said:

When JTM has his fits (no slag), the team needs someone controlled, experienced and with a strong presence to exude calm and professionalism. We really don’t have anyone else like Schenn. Incredibly valuable to this club.

He should retire a Canuck even if he’s rented out 

and it sounds like this is what the player wants too so could be a win win.

• Cheers 1

16 minutes ago, chon derry said:

Move Myers. Schenn is everything we lack and is cost effective. Myers is everything we don’t need. And costs way to much. Let Toronto have him. 

14 minutes ago, MattWN. said:

Not really that easy, if it was he'd already be gone. 

He'd be worth more next year at the deadline, especially if we retain. 

image.jpeg

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, CanuckFan1123 said:

Losing sucks and doesn’t feel good. We still want to see the team do well. Don’t join team tank. You’re too good a fan to sink that low! Don’t let them trick you into it. Bettman will never let us get Bedard. It’s not worth cheering for losses. 

Top 5 is worth it this year 

• There it is 1

5 minutes ago, EB43 said:

What’s with Kuzmenko’s ice time? I didn’t see the game.. does RT hate him?

It has nothing to do with hate. I think people actually need to watch him play closely next game. You’ll realize his ice time being cut is deserved.

Fans can’t say they want to get rid of the country club attitude on the one hand, but then complain when a players ice time is cut for playing poorly.

I know fans like him, but there has to be equal accountability for the entire team. 

• Cheers 4

Just now, MNaslund?? said:

Well thank god he passed your test of being a real contributing CDC member lol 

there are trolls on this board, and its no secret that i don't take kind to them. anyways i do not consider anyone i spoke with today a troll... there are maybe like 1-100 ratio of trolls compared to regular posters

you really have to be a really negative person to get my troll treatment... like over 65% negative and rude and insulting...and Im not sorry to the fact that I will do my best to inform trolls that they are not welcome here, maybe i might be a little too aggressive... trolls feed off misery, they will act out toeing the line of a contributing member, but sometimes they take it too far IMO... If i see other members talking about these trolls getting out of hand or getting upset because they are getting insulted I will step in and "remind" them they are not welcome

Im sorry that this disturbs you and apologize for upsetting you.

• Cheers 1

11 minutes ago, Bad_BOI_pete said:

there are trolls on this board, and its no secret that i don't take kind to them. anyways i do not consider anyone i spoke with today a troll... there are maybe like 1-100 ratio of trolls compared to regular posters

you really have to be a really negative person to get my troll treatment... like over 65% negative and rude and insulting...and Im not sorry to the fact that I will do my best to inform trolls that they are not welcome here, maybe i might be a little too aggressive... trolls feed off misery, they will act out toeing the line of a contributing member, but sometimes they take it too far IMO... If i see other members talking about these trolls getting out of hand or getting upset because they are getting insulted I will step in and "remind" them they are not welcome

Im sorry that this disturbs you and apologize for upsetting you.

Lol thank you for your service, apology accepted haha

1 hour ago, chon derry said:

Move Myers. Schenn is everything we lack and is cost effective. Myers is everything we don’t need. And costs way to much. Let Toronto have him. 

If we can pull that off, that would be awesome. 

Then give Juulsen the rest of the season. He's a righty. 

• Like 2

Just now, MNaslund?? said:

Lol thank you for your service, apology accepted haha

there is some trolls that are funny... and we all tolerate them...

there has been maybe two times in the past year where i have had stepped in... its not pretty... 

im of the firm belief that banning these people does not stop them... they just make new accounts.

again sorry for coming off conceded, I know i look that way... and am that way on occasions...sometimes i just get that way... especially when insults get flung my way... if you let people insult you they will continue to do it if you dont challenge them back. that is what i believe and i understand that its controversial.

2 minutes ago, Bad_BOI_pete said:

there is some trolls that are funny... and we all tolerate them...

there has been maybe two times in the past year where i have had stepped in... its not pretty... 

im of the firm belief that banning these people does not stop them... they just make new accounts.

again sorry for coming off conceded, I know i look that way... and am that way on occasions...sometimes i just get that way... especially when insults get flung my way... if you let people insult you they will continue to do it if you dont challenge them back. that is what i believe and i understand that its controversial.

Dude i was honestly just messing with you a bit :) its all good 

• Haha 1

Good loss.  :towel:

I guess you can blame Martin for letting in a couple early ones... but the team hung him out to dry so many times after that the end result really wasn't his fault.

Good to see Petey continue his scoring... and Beauvillier continues to benefit from being on his line and the PP.

Wondering what that is all about... maybe they are dangling Beauvillier as trade bait?

Considering they signed Kuzmenko, and assuming they really want to keep him, then you would think they'd play him with Pettersson and get that line chemistry set for next season.

But Rutherford's strategies continue to be murky.