The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Monday February 13 2023 - Vancouver Canucks vs Detroit Red Wings - 7pm PT/10pm ET - Vancouver

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

2 minutes ago, sassbs said:

Ice Hockey Sport GIF by NHL

let’s go wings!!!!!!

Canucks are at #6 today and I am hoping for a #5 or better. That said Toocett has the team playing better hockey. I would not be surprised to see them start racking up some wins. 29 games left in the sched. 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1
  • elephant 1

This thread confused the hell out of me for a bit. Didn't we just play Detroit? Did I go back in time overnight? And then I realized oh, it's totally possible to play the same team again at home. I just assumed this was another game in Detroit which didn't make any sense. It's gonna be a looong Monday.

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Boudrias said:

Canucks are at #6 today and I am hoping for a #5 or better. That said Toocett has the team playing better hockey. I would not be surprised to see them start racking up some wins. 29 games left in the sched. 

Of course they will.   They’ll go on a tear soon, they’ll win 10 in a row.   

• Haha 1
  • RoughGame 1

5 minutes ago, NUCKER67 said:

Well, if Delia starts, I think the Canucks win this one.

Also, what are the chances Studnicka is back and Kuzmenko sits? 

Studz illness was apparently bad and he lost weight. I don't think he's back anytime soon.

Province also said that dermott has had an injury for past 4-5 games. Surprised by lack of callups then

Edited by OldFaithfulCap
ly