The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Feb 27 2023 - Canucks@ Stars - 5:30PT/8:30ET - AAC - FAREWELL TC STILLMAN

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

11 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Kravtsov is 6’3”.  If he can get to 210-215 pounds then he could be a beast as well.  Hopefully they can both motivate each other in the summer to get bigger and better. And have some fun with Kuzy too.

Tryamkin probably comes to Vancouver to be honest. Remember, Gonchar was an assistant coach for the Russian national team. He is a God  there. He may be the most influential Russian of them all in Vancouver.  Tryamkin would fit nicely on the 3d pairing. 

My hopes exactly..  

I think management, knowing Podz was already here, and then acquiring Mihkey,   needed to have at least one Rus Coach who could help create that part of the representation.

It really is a massive divide from the Western/ Euro culture.   Something I have learned more about durring the War in UKraine.… 

and probably another reason for NT wanting to get away from, or be thrown into the Orc grinder.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Podkolzins Snipe said:

I'm still a huge fan of Miller and believe he gets way too much hate especially considering he was our MVP last season and will be absolutely critical in the teams future success.

If I'm in charge of naming a Captain I would give the C to Miller he's the true leader on and off the ice and a better fit overall.

Lol no. :lol:

Here comes more cheating refs’ “game management” got to keep the LOSER CITY fans enetertsined, so cheat and make u penalties against the visiting team that is dominating. 

Is there an uglier city with uglier people than the LOSER CITY of Dallas? Loser football team too. LOSERS from LOSERVILLE. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Podkolzins Snipe said:

I'm still a huge fan of Miller and believe he gets way too much hate especially considering he was our MVP last season and will be absolutely critical in the teams future success.

If I'm in charge of naming a Captain I would give the C to Miller he's the true leader on and off the ice and a better fit overall.

Not hate he’s a solid trade piece who does not fit the timeline and would net a huge return. 

• Cheers 1