The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Time's up! Finish your last sentence...

AngryElf

Just now, Nuckin Kingsly said:

Die hard fan for 20 years. I’ve never been more letdown and disappointed. Finally had faith in our management and then today is a punch to the stomach. Awesome 

don't jump! you have lots to live for!

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Nuckin Kingsly said:

Die hard fan for 20 years. I’ve never been more letdown and disappointed. Finally had faith in our management and then today is a punch to the stomach. Awesome 

It's amazing how I had hope for like a week and then yeah gut punch.

• Sad 1

• AngryElf changed the title to [Speculation] Pittsburgh thinged without us but do we have more thinging to do?
Just now, LegionOfDoom said:

Zucker has a 5.5 cap hit Canucks could take that back in any trade with pens involving miller or boeser and make it work, I believe there is something brewing here still 

I think it's time to give up lol.  This was all for noTHING 

• Cheers 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, LegionOfDoom said:

Zucker has a 5.5 cap hit Canucks could take that back in any trade with pens involving miller or boeser and make it work, I believe there is something brewing here still 

Zucker has been decent for them this year and his contract is almost up. They have no reason to move him. 

26 minutes ago, Nuckin Kingsly said:

So you don't like any of the prevoius moves? or are you just a what have you for me today kinda fan LOL

2 minutes ago, LegionOfDoom said:

I hope this happens but I doubt it. Boeser isn’t much of an upgrade for Pittsburgh over Zucker.

the Canucks likely aren’t trading Miller. With the kuzmenko signing and the Hroneck trade, they are trying to compete sooner rather than later. Canucks would need both a 2nd and 3rd line center with Miller gone.