The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Thur. Mar. 2/23 Minnesota Wild (34-21-6) @ Vancouver Canucks (24-31-5) 7:00pm Rogers Arena SNPTV SNPAM650

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

Motte injured again :( 

He's getting to the point where he may have to start thinking about the future.  He's had lots of concussions. 

2 minutes ago, Devron said:

Quinn is phenomenal 

ive become desensitized to how good he is.  like that move he pulled on Reaves...made him fall over himself..we havent had a guy on the back end move like that like ever...

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, VancouverHabitant said:

Motte injured again :( 

He's getting to the point where he may have to start thinking about the future.  He's had lots of concussions. 

Real cheapshot by Watson too.

Sucks to see a former teammate do that to a guy like Motte, but I guess Watson has a history.

• Vintage 1

15 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Wasn't the complaint about Krav was he wasn't physical and wasn't strong on the boards? Looks pretty damn good to me.

Yes.

23yrs  6’3. 188 ,   Love to see him get to 200- 210 over next 2-3 years.

Great shot, heads up and like the announcers are saying , he dosent hesitate with “next move”.  Smart 

• Cheers 1

Just now, Darius said:

ive become desensitized to how good he is.  like that move he pulled on Reaves...made him fall over himself..we havent had a guy on the back end move like that like ever...

Agreed. And I get pissed when people talk sh!t about his defensive play. Underrated around here imo 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Are the Rangers looking to trade some more of their former first round picks?  I think Sheldon Dries could be a good fit for them…

I did hear another one of their young players was unhappy.  I forget who that player is